Anything and Everything (Oli Imagine)

Your POV

(y/n)

-----

"Man, this show is sick." Matt laughs while watching Strike The Blood.

We are in Jordan's house. It's a Saturday night and we got nothing to do. Me, Oli, Matt and Jordon just sit on the couch and watch some anime. I love the show Strike The Blood. It's amazing. I'm literally in love with Kojou, but I can't love anyone in this world more than I love Oli.

Yeah, you heard me. I love Oliver Sykes. Deal with it. I mean why not? He's cute, funny and he treats me very well. I feel complete when I'm around him. He actually saved me from further self harm. Plus, he's covered with tattoos!!!! Eeep!

"Yeah, not really for kids." Jordon says, bored.

"I never get bored." Oli tries to sing, "El aw el, just kidding. I'm fucking bored."

"But Kojou's hot!!!" I literally squeak leaning towards the telly.

"You girls and your likings." Oli snorts, "Himeragi's hot, though."

"You boys and your liking." I say in a mocking tone.

Matt and Jordon laugh at us. I blush and then grin widely. Oli scratches the back of his neck.

He looks awesome when he does that. Today, his hair is messing and I wanna mess with it again. I never actually touched his hair.

Me, Oli, Matt and Jordan are like best mates. First I met Oli and then through Oli, both of the other boys.

"Okay, this show's gettin' on my nerves. Let's do something else before I start yelling to turn off the telly." Jordon says and I groan.

"Don't worry, girly, we'll not let you get bored." Matt ensures me and pats my head like I'm a dog. Well, I'm not.

"How about Truth and Dare?" Oli suggests.

"Sounds cool." Matt and Jordon share a look.

I nod and we all sit on the floor.

"Let this fucking pen decide who's gonna go first." Matt spins a pen on the floor and it stops after spinning perfect 5 rounds.

The head of the pen points towards Jordon and the butt points towards Oli.

"Mr. Sykes." Jordon says smirking.

"Mr. Fish." Oli smirks back.

"Truth or dare?" Jordon raises an eyebrow.

"Truth. I'm being candor-ish." Oli says.

"Nice." Jordon thinks for a second, "Is it true that you never sleep?"

"What a stupid question!" Oli laughs, "I sleep, idiot."

We all burst out laughing.

"Okay, once again." Matt says and spins the pen. Now, Matt gets to play with Jordon. Jordon chooses dare and Matt dares Jordon to stand 5 minutes in the lawn with his shirt off in the cold weather.

Jordon sneezes as he enters the room and sits among us.

"That was hell of a dare."He sneezes again.

I giggle.

This time, Matt gets to play with Oli.

"Truth or dare, man?" He asks.

"How 'bout a dare?" Oli replies.

"Okay..." He says and smirks, "I dare you to do anything you want with (y/n)."

(A/N: The statement doesn't mean any abuse.)

My heart freezes.

"In a small room." He adds.

My heart double freezes. Oli and me alone in a small room doing anything? OMG!!!

I blink and Oli blushes.

"What the hell, man?" Oli says.

"A dare is a dare." Matt smiles goofily.

I and Oli reluctantly go to the washroom. Oli closes the door behind us. I can count every heartbeat now.

Oli looks embarrassed. He looks at me and smiles a little. I shyly smile back.

"Can't hear nothing, lovebirds." Jordon shouts from the other side of the door.

"Get your ass outta here." Oli growls back.

He then sighs and looks at me. I stand as my back is clinging against the wall and he is 2 hands away from me.

"Look, you don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know?" I say.

He walks closer to me, "Actually, (y/n), I want to."

I can't believe my ears. He wants to make out with me?

I gasp a little as he pins me against the wall and leans. He holds my waist and I put one of my hands on his chest and another wrapped around his neck. His body is so warm.

He starts planting small kisses on my neck and I moan a little. My body shivers in the process.

He goes on planting kisses then suddenly he takes a bit of my skin between his teeth and I squeak oddly.

"Damn." I whisper and I can feel Oli smiling against my skin.

His lips move upward and stops against my jaw. Me kisses my jaw and I feel electric current flowing through me.

Then at some point, our lips meet. I'm too lost to notice when it happened. He softly kisses my lips and pulls away. I looks me in the eye and smiles. I shyly smile back.

"Why didn't you ever notice that I was in love with you?" Oli asks and I giggle.

"I love you, too, Oli." I say.

He let's out a little laugh and smashes his lips against mine. Hard.

I start kissing him back.

Someone knocks, "You guys done with making out?" Matt asks.

"Gonna take a while." Oli yells back as we kiss again.

-----

Hey peeps,

How's this? I hope you like it. Please comment, vote and follow :)

Love, Rusha xx

P.S. this is to my instagram friends. They're so awesome.

My insta - blackveilsociety xx