Jett Wings (Andy Imagine)

Your POV

(y/n) - your name

-----

"Hello, there, Ugliana. How does it feel like to kiss the Dark?" Says Trixie, the queen bee of our school. I walk silently through the hallway not looking at anyone but the floor. I can feel eyes on me as the laughs of the pretty girls hit me like metal rods. I have never been the pretty one. I always get bullied, even by the boys of this school.

My eyes sting from tears as I enter my last class for the day. I have no friends, so I just sit alone in the last seat at the back of the class.

My day is, as usual, rotten and stinky. I get out of the class after it's over. People laugh and talk to each other. I just harden my jaw and make my way to my locker.

I see some sticky notes on it with deathly messages.
Go kill yourself, faggot.
Better be a janitor of this school than a student.
Emo as fuck.

I stare at them blankly. As the hallways gets vacant, I tear those pages with force. I'm fucking angry. At the world, at the society, at the world. This society is so fucked up that even if you're skinny, they judge you. Judge you because of your way of dressing. I'm gonna fucking dress like this, why do you care to notice?

I open my locker and force the books inside and slam it behind me, hard. My wrists sting because of the bruises of last night. I've been cutting for 5 months, now, every night. Are they happy? No. They need more. Death, blood, screams. The hell is empty, all the demons are here.

I get out of the school with tears rolling down my cheeks. The cold air is piercing through my leather jacket. I don't care. People are colder than that.

My home is far away from my school. I need to take a bus and then walk through a dark alley to get to home and today, it's late. I'm scared if something happens.

I hop on the bus. I stand there holding the pole to keep my balance. I have a place to sit but I give it to an old lady. She smiles at me. I try and smile back.

I don't know why but I feel someone keeping an eye on me. I ignore it. It's probably some random feeling. I turn around and see a guy immediately looking away from me. His hood is on, so I can't see his face. I just ignore.

I hop off the bus and that guy hops off behind me. I get a little scared this time. I walk fast. Faster. But I can hear footsteps behind me.

I get into the alley. It's really dark here. I still hear footsteps. My heart leaps some beats and a weird feeling goes down my spine. I swallow hard.

Someone grabs my wrist. I wince because of pain. I turn around to see that hooded guy. He grips my wrist harder making the scars bleed once again. I gasp.

"Let me go, fucker!" I scream and struggle but he pins me to the wall. He takes his hood off.
Perry Richards.

Perry is one of the most popular jocks of the school and Trixie's ex. I blink and some tears flow down.

Perry smirks, "Why is this little emo princess crying?" He pouts devilishly.

"Let go of me, Perry." I whisper as my voice is betraying me now.

"Not so early, (y/n)." He laughs.

Then he smashes his lips into mine with great force which makes my jaw hurt like hell. He bits my lower lip hard. I can count every heartbeat of mine, now.

He kisses me like a savage and grips my wrist tight. I feel blood flowing from them. I close my eyes.

Everything is over. Is this the end? Will Perry be the one to kill me? Fuck it.

Suddenly, someone pulls him off me and I gasp sinking to the ground. I look at my wrist which is all bloody. Then I look up and see what I can't believe.

A guy with Jett black wings beating Perry up. The guy grabs Perry by his collar and throws him to the ground.

Everything gets blurred and I blacked out.

+++++

I slowly open my eyes as my visions get cleared. I'm in my room. And that guy who had wings and Mom are standing beside me. My wrists are bandaged.

I try to sit up but Mom stops me.

"You're okay." She smiles a little, "Andrew saved you. It's okay, now."

I look at him and he says, "Call me Andy. Are okay now?"

He looks concerned and I say, "You...you had black angelic wings..."

Andy looks a little nervous now, "What are you talking about? Maybe you were hallucinating. You should take rest." He laughs nervously.

"Thanks, Andrew, for saving my daughter. I don't know how to repay you..." Mom says but Andy interrupts her.

"It's okay, Ma'am. It was my duty." Andy says.

"Duty?" Mom asks.

"Uh..I mean, um protecting women, you know?" He stutters.

"Okay." Mom smiles, "I'll go, then. You guys can talk if you want."

She leaves the room. My head throbs. The wings...the angelic aura...Andy...my head's gonna burst into flames, now.

"Andy..." I say," You had wings, I know."

He sighs and sits beside me, "Actually, I am an angel, (y/n). Well, I was. I'm a fallen angel, now. I fell from heaven, lost my white wings and immortality."

I knew it! I never doubt what I see. He is a fallen angel but an angel to me.

"I had been watching you since you were a baby," He continues, "Then I fell in love with you."
Fell in love with me? How? Am I dreaming?

"So I got casted out of heaven. Ever since then I kept searching for you. And I finally found you."

I just blink. Confusion Confusion!

He holds out his fist and slowly opens it. Black smoke takes shape of a heart. A small black heart.

"I love you, (y/n)." He says, "You are the one."

I feel a smile curl on my bruised lips.

"Thanks, Andy." I say softly, "For everything. I love you more."

He smiles widely and places a small kiss on my lips. That felt good.

"We are soulmates," He whispers, "It was meant to be."

He laces his hand into mine. I smile as we kiss again.

-----

Hello people,

This one was a supernatural one. I guess I'm good with these mythical boyfriend stories. Nevermind, tho ;P How was it? Please vote, comment and follow ;)

Thanks.

Love, Rusha xx