Party Animal (Kellin Imagine)

Your POV

(y/n) - your name

-----

I'm sooooooo happy 'cause tomorrow there's gonna be a fresher's party in our collage. Me being a fresher, I'm gonna attend it. Nobody has asked me yet but Justin told me that if nobody does, then he's gonna take me to the party. I don't really care if someone asks me 'cause I got a backup date: Justin. But I wonder if his friend, Kellin, has asked anyone out. I kinda have a biggie biggie crush on him.

I mean, he's so cute and stuff. You just can't lift your eyes off of him, can you? I wanna mess with his hair, it seems so soft. Moreover, he's funny, he can sing but we never talked. I'm dying to talk to him but I'm too shy.

"So, did anyone ask you?" Carrie, my friend, asks me.

"Nope, not yet." I say, "What about you?"

"Travis!!!!" She jumps.

"Whaaaaaat?" I jump with her. Travis is one of the hottest guys of collage. Not that I like him or something. No one can be better than Kellin Quinn. Well, at least not to me.

After the day was done, I spent a few extra minutes in library to gain some extra knowledge.

All the students have gone home, only some were there. From the corner of my eye, I notice someone come in. I don't lift my gaze. The figure comes and sits beside me. I still don't look at him/her.

"(y/n)..." A soft and cute voice calls.

I look up and my heart literally stopped.

It was...wait for it...Kellin!!!!!!!!!

I try not blush and smile a little, "Hello, Kellin."

"Hi um...," He stutters, "I was wondering if..."

His voice trails off as his messes with his hair, "...if you'd go to the fresher's party with me."

What the hell? Did he just ask me to the party? Oh my god!

"Well," I blush and fail to hide it, "I guess?"

"Really?" He gets over excited, "I mean, okay, thanks, (y/n)."

I nod at him and he gets up and leaves waving bye at me.

Is this a dream? I grin to myself and go home.

At night, I and Justin were texting.

Justin: Did someone ask ya? :) x
Me: Yeah  ;) guess who? x
Justin: Tell me, girly, tell me ;P
Me: KELLIN!!!!!!!!!! XD
Justin: Awesome!! :D I'm really happy for you. And now I can say yes to Leigh ;P
Me: Leigh? Asked you? Is she a boy and you're a girl? xD
Justin: Dunno xD
Me: Okay, night night, Jus.
Justin: Nighty, (y/n).

+++++

Today is the day. It's 5:45 pm and Kellin told me that he'd pick me up in 6. I wear a blue dress, natural makeup with lots of eye makeup, silver wristlet, and let loose my hair. My hair hangs below my shoulders with perfect curls at the tips.

I get a text.
Unknown: You ready? :)) it's Kellin, btw x

How did he get my number?

I look out of the window and he stand there with his car. He wears a while button down shirt and black jeans. His hair is messy which makes him hotter than ever.

I get out of the house. Kellin smiles at me. I smile back.

"You look pretty." He says.

"Thanks." I reply, "You do, too."

He smirks and opens the car door and bows down, "Please, Madam."

I blush and get inside. He's so cute!

As he drives, we talk about random things. He's so funny, my stomach hurts from laughing.

"So," I speak between laughter,"how did you get my number?"

"Oh that? I took it from Stannous." He says.

"Stannous? Who?"

"JusTIN." He bursts out laughing and so do I.

We reach our collage and I get out of the car.

"Ugh, I don't wanna dance, tonight." He mutters.

"Me too." I say. I don't like dancing at all.

"So, wanna get some drink?" He says.

"Sure." I reply.

We grab cans of soft drink and talk. I love talking with Kellin. He's funny, hot and what not? (I know that rhymed!!!!)

"Hey, come with me." He takes my hand and leads me to isolated place. Not that isolated though. My heart races. Why did he take me here?

"I..." He says, "I wanted to tell you that..."

He struggles for words and my cheeks get hot. What is he gonna say?

"Yeah?" I look at him.

"Uh, that you're really cute and sweet and good hearted. I, um..I, actually.." He stutters and suddenly without thinking I smash my lips into his.

OMG! What did I do? What's wrong with me?

I don't pull away. At first, Kellin seems shocked but then he sinks into the kiss. He starts kissing me. I feel goosebumps rise on my skin. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist, tight, lifting me higher.

As we pull away, breathing heavily, he quickly plants a kiss in my lips causing me to gasp.

"I love you, (y/n)." He looks me in the eye.

"I love you, too." I say as we kiss again.

-----

Hello people,

How's this? I hope you like it. Please vote, comment and follow :D

Thanks.

Love, me.