Best Friend? (Andy Imagine)

Your POV

(y/n) - your name

-----

I sit on my laptop flipping through pictures of aquatic animals and plants for our biology project. I hate that fucking subject. It's pretty annoying. But, to be honest, there are some parts that you cannot help liking. If only you know what I mean. I've been at this for who knows how many hours.

My phone vibrates.

Andy: Hey, did you get any 'nice' pictures? 'Cause I didn't xD
Me: Flipping :P
Andy: Okay, fuck this bio shit and let's hang out, tonight =3
Me: Oh yeah :D
Andy: Meet me near school, okay?
Me: Kk xx

Andy. He's my best friend, since we were, like, two, maybe? Yep! We grew up together, have fun and everything. We do everything together. And guess what? He's in a band called Black Veil Brides. I'm a major fan. His singing is so perfect. You'd just get lost if you'd hear him sing. I lobe his voice.

It's 3pm, so I decide to take rest. I close my laptop and lie down on my bed. I don't realize when I pass out.

+++++

I hear my phone ring loudly which wakes me up. I sit on my bed and grab the phone.

Alarm. Fuck this ass thingy. It sucks. I wish I could sleep forever. I really do. Like Aurora, the sleeping princess. I glance at the clock and see it's 7. Gosh, I slept for too long. I get up and refresh myself. I quickly pull on a denim jacket and head to our school.

As I reach the school, I see Andy leaning on a car. Wait, a car?

"(y/n)!!" He grins as he sees me, "You're looking good."

"Thanks, Biersack." I laugh, "You, too, look great but is that your car?"

"Exactly." He nods at me.

"Oml! It's so fucking rad!" I jump. Andy chuckles.

"So, where do you wanna go?" He asks.

"How about Energy Park?" I suggest.

"To Energy Park, we go." He sings and we get into the car.

Energy Park is an awesome place. We've been visiting it since forever. Actually, we first met there. There's a lake in the park and loads and loads of rose bushes.

"How are the other band members?" I ask.

"They're fine." He smiles at me.

We drive in silence. Finally, we reach the park. It's lonely. No one really visits this place, lately. It has become boring to them. But not to us. In fact, we enjoy the loneliness.

"Here we are." Andy gets out of the car and so do I. The cold breeze brushes through my body and I feel my teeth chattering lightly. I hug myself to feel a little warm. Andy hugs himself too. We enter the park and no one is around. Only Jay, the gate keeper. He greets us with a smile and we smile back. I rub myself to avoid the cold temperature.

Suddenly I feel an arm wrapping around my body. It's Andy's. I gasp a little because of the sudden impact.

"Uh, I thought this will warm you up a little." He shrugs with his arm still around me.

"Thanks." I chuckle, "Let's go near the lake."

We walk to the lake and sit on the wooden platform above it. The coldness decreases and I feel comfortable, now. Andy doesn't have his arm around me, now.

"Remember the day we first met?" He asks.

"Of course, you idiot." I smack him playfully. He laughs. The other side of the lake has a small forested area. We like to stare at it blankly. We become emotionless. And motionless.

"So, (y/n)," Andy starts, "I kinda wrote a song for you. Do you wanna hear it?"

My eyes widen, "Oml, yes!!" I exclaim.

He laughs and starts:

"Skies get gray but your face stays red / When I compare your smile with a rose bed / Don't you know what I know? / I've hidden it but now I let it show / Dear love, I'll be waiting forever / When you touch me I shiver / We're just friends, that's not fair / Dreaming about the kisses we'd share / Be mine, let not the Devil take you away / I could leave my road and follow your way / Be mine 'cause I love you, girl / Be mine 'cause you're my world..." He finishes.

I stare at him. I just stare at him. I'm speechless. Did he really mean what he sung?

He blushes uncontrollably and says, "Well, what I said, I meant it all."

"You did?" I stutter. He nods his head.

"Uh, if you don't love me back, I understand. Who'd be in love with a freak?" He gives me a sad smile and gets up to walk away.

No, I can't let him walk away. I get up on my feet and run to block his way.

"Andy wait!" I say. He stops and turns around, "I do...I mean I love you. I always did."

His face lights up and he exclaims, "You did? Oh my God!"

With that he smashes his lips into mine. I stumble back and slip and we both fall into the water. We swim up and breathe heavily. Then we both burst out laughing.

"Jumpy Andy!" I laugh. He laughs too.

"Slippery (y/n)!" He says back.

We're not feeling cold or something. Just heat. I feel his hands grabbing my waist and pooling me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss hard. I recall the Romeo x Juliet pool scene and a smile curls up my lips between the kiss.

A bright light falls over us and we pull away to see what it is.

The boys. Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC. They laugh like lunatics.

"Are you guys planning to catch cold or something?" Jake asks between laughs.

They pull us out of the water and we go back home. It's the best day of my life.

-----

Hey,

How's this part? Hope you like it. Plus, do you like the song? I mean it's not some BVB song. I wrote it :D Please vote and comment.

Thanks,

Love, Me xxx