Take Me In (Andy Imagine)

Your POV

(y/n) - your name

-----

"Hey, babe," I hear Andy say from the other side of the phone, "How's it going?"

"Missing you," I chuckle. Andy has gone out for a tour and he'll be returning after 3 long weeks. Pitiful, I know. He's just left an hour or so ago. He's called me 4 times already. He just can't stop saying that he misses me and he, obviously, wants to hear the same thing from me. Actually, we started dating 5 weeks ago and this is the first time he's leaving me for 3 weeks alone. I'm missing him already.

"Same," Andy laughs, "I love you, (y/n)."

"Love you, too, Andy," I say.

"Aww, bæ," He chuckles, "Shit, I've got to hang up, sorry. Will call you as soon as possible, I promise."

"Bye, Andrew," I hang up and crash on the soft warm sheets. I lived alone but then moved in with my bæ in this awesome house. It's 11:34 pm so I decide to go to sleep. I turn off the lights and pull the sheets over my lean body. The bed feels too big 'cause Andy isn't here. I love how he wraps his arms around my waist when I'm half sleepy and lulls a night song to me. He's got me. No one can ever hurt me more than he can but I'm sure that he'll never ever hurt me. I've faith in him.

+++++

The alarm rings and I huffs and get up slamming it off. It's 6:45 am. Who the fuck did set the alarm for 6:45 am on a Saturday morning? Oh, I did. I'm messed up. I crash back to the bed and and again fall asleep.

After I wake up again, I decide to go for a walk. The place is white with snow and icy winds are blowing softly. I wish Andy was here. It's too romantic for me to be alone. I pull on a denim jacket and get out. The street is calm and only a few cars and bikes are passing by. I hug myself and keep walking. I hear sound of crunching snow behind me. I just ignore it.

"(y/n)," I hear a guy say from behind me. I turn around to see Ford, my highschool science project partner.

"Ford?" I smile and he hugs me. This feels a little weird but anyways I hug him back. He's just my friend. What else could happen?

"You've grown up," He smiles down at me after pulling away. I roll my eyes at him.

"You're a dumb shank," I laugh.

"You're quoting The Maze Runner," He laughs too, "It's good to see you again, really."

Then we both walk together and talk and crack jokes like we did a long time ago. His personality hasn't changed a bit. He tells me how he had a girlfriend who he thought to be a cute nerd but turned out to be a slutty pornstar. Then he broke up with him. I tell him about how I've an awesome and caring boyfriend, Andy. He seems to be happy to hear about him.

"I really wanna meet your boyfriend, (y/n)," He says, "I'm sure he'll be awesome!"

"Um, kay," I say, "But he's out for his tour. He'll come back in three weeks and then you can meet him."

At night, I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling thinking about Andy. I miss him so much. He's called me a few minutes ago or so but I still miss the shit out of him. Then I drift off to sleep.

+++++

I and Ford has been hanging out for a while now. He's the same science nerd that I used to know in my highschool days. He's read all the SciFi books and always talks about them. Me being a huge SciFi fan, I always listen to him and comment my opinions. He treats me as his sister and I love this thing about him.

Three weeks pass by and finally comes the day when Andy comes back to me.

"Today is the day," Andy screams from other side of the phone.

"I can't fucking wait!!!" I scream louder.

"Will see you soon girly," He says and then we hang up.

"(y/n)," Ford says and I smile at him, "Can't wait to meet your boyfriend."

We sit in our drawing room on the couch and watch a movie. I glance at the clock and see that the time has come. He'll be arriving any minute now. I turn to Ford.

"I'm so freaking excited, Ford," I squeak. He chuckles and moves a hair from my face and pushes it behind my ear. That is when I hear the door crack open.

I turn around to see a bewildered Andy staring at us with eyes wide open.

"(y/n)," His voice cracks, "What the fuck?"

"No, mate," Ford gets up and walks to him, "It is not what it looks like..."

Before he can finish, Andy punches his jaw and he stumbles back. Then he grabs Ford by his collars and punches him again.

"Andy," I yell, "Stop!!!"

But he ignores me and continues beating Ford. I rush to them and get between them. That is when he stops.

"What the fuck, (y/n)?" He yells at me, "I thought you were honest!!"

"Biersack, you listen to me now!!!" I use half of my energy content to say this. He stops and glances at me with wary and sad eyes.

"It's not what you think. He's Ford," I feel my eyes get watery, "One of my old friend. Remember? Once I told you about him. I've literally damaged my whole personal life to have your fucking trust."

"But then why was he..." I cut him out.

"It was just a brotherly move," I say. Ford's been standing quietly all this time.

I push Andy and get out of the apartment. I hear Ford say something like: screw you or get a room. And for that reason I want to slap him but whatever. Am I not angry enough already?

I don't have anywhere to go.

"Hey," Ford comes running at me.

"I'm sorry, Ford," I start to cry, "He didn't mean it. He..."

"It's alright, (y/n)," He hugs me and cry on his shoulder, "He loves you. He's the right one for you. I saw it. He beat me up 'cause he thought that I'd steal you from him. See? He truly loves you."

"Then why didn't he trust me in this place?"

"Maybe he was too lost to see us like that," He smiles kindly at me. I smile back.

"But here's the thing: Let him solve this problem and win you back."

"But what if he doesn't come for me?"

"I'm sure he will," He brushes my head, "I believe in you both, sister. But for now I think that you need a little space and time, so you should go sit by the frozen pond in the park. I'll go get some medic and then head to the library."

"Okay, dad," I smile with tears still in my eyes. He chuckles and goes his way.

I walk to the park hugging myself and sit on a bench near the frozen pond. The crisp air brushes through my hear and I shiver a little.

"(y/n)," I hear someone say. I turn around to see him. Andy.

"(y/n), I'm sorry. I swear to a fucking Devil scythe that I'll never be rude with you." He starts crying which breaks my heart into small uncountable pieces. I go hug him tightly and he hugs me tighter. I start crying too. I wonder what the people in the park are thinking? Two kids crying like crazy hugging each other? Sounds weird? Nah, I prefer amazing.

It is in his arms where I feel the safest. We pull away and he kisses me. We kiss for what feels like hours and when we pull away, we're both breathless. Surprisingly, we find that our tears are frozen. We laugh it off.

"I promise I'll never ever leave you," He whispers.

"I do too," I say.

"There's no forever without you. You're my everything," He says and kisses my cheek and then we sit there watching the frozen lake and small kids skate.

-----

Meow,

How was this? And the frozen tear theory? Fictional. I'm nuts, I know. Please vote, comment and share.

Thankie,

Love, Meeee xxx