I Never Meant To (Kellin Imagine)

Your POV

(y/n) - your name

-----

"Babe," Kellin comes running after me begging, "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to. Please. I can explain."

"Shut the fuck up," I cry, "You stupid jerk."

I walk faster but he grabs my hand and stops me. I stumble and manage not to fall off guard.

"You've got to listen to me, (y/n)," Kellin yells. I feel my eyes get wet and my visions blur. A tear flows down my cheek. His eyes widen and become apologetic.

"Babe," He tries to hold my hand, "I'm sorry. I...I didn't...I never meant to..."

I just turn around and run as fast as I can. I don't know where I am going but I'm just going somewhere. Away from him. How could he cheat on me with Cally? She's a fucking slut and I hate her. All the things that he had said to me, they're all a lie. A fucking lie.

I stop when I reach Lexi, my best friend's apartment and catch my breath. I hope I never see Kellin's face. I wanna forget him. I wipe my tears and knock at Lexi's door. She opens with a huge grin but it soon fades away when she notices my crying face.

"Omg," She exclaims, "Why are you crying?"

She quickly pulls me into a hug and I cry harder, "Fuck, he cheated on me..." I whine.

"What the..." Lexi pulls away and looks at me with wide and shocked eyes, "But how? You guys were so in love."

"Maybe he wasn't. I was. Not anymore." I stutter.

She let's me in and I sit on the couch trying to even my breaths. She just looks at me with sad and worried eyes, "You can stay here, (y/n), until he comes for you."

"How can you be so sure that he'll come for me?" I ask sniffing.

"I've faith in you guys," She smiles at me, "He'll surely do something to get you back. He wouldn't let you go for the world."

I have nothing to say but to hope that all Lexi said will come true. I just smile at her, sadly. Fake smile hurts. I choke back the sobs and bury my face in my hands.

+++++

A few days later, I get out a little to escape myself and go to the park and sit on a bench listening to music. There are only few people who are busy with their own businesses and I see many couples that make me uneasy. I don't want all the memories to come back again. I wanna forget Kellin. I don't even wanna name him. You-Know-Who.

Someone touches my shoulder and I turn around to see Justin. Justin Hills, one of the members of Kellin's band. I mean, You-Know-How's band. I see tension and confusion on his face.

"Hey, (y/n)," He sits beside me, "Are you okay?"

I sigh, "I wish I was."

"Why? What happened? And what about Kellin? He seems to have disappeared. Haven't seen him in a while," He sounds tensed.

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"Kellin's missing? I mean I went to his house and it's locked. No note. He's not picking up his phone. Do you think something happened to him?" He asks.

I feel my heart beat faster. I'm panicking. Why am I panicking? He's no one to me. He's a fucking jerk. But I still miss him. Okay, let me confess: I FUCKING LOVE KELLIN QUINN!!!

"It's all my fault," I start crying, "We fought. I messed it up. I'm a fucking mess."

Justin hugs me and I cry on his shoulder. He assures me that everything is going to be alright. They'll find him. I hope he's fine and I fucking wish I didn't fight with him.

I return to Lexi's house and tell her how Kellin is missing. She comforts me.

At night, I lie on the bed thinking of him. I'm sleepless. I'm blaming myself to be guilty of anything bad that will happen to him. Nothing will happen to him. I believe.

My phone vibrates and I see that it's Justin. I pick it up.

"Hey, we found him," He says.

"Yeah?" I try to sound like I don't care at all, "Where was he?"

"He fucking climbed on a tree and was screaming like mad," Justin laughs, "He was like I'm fucking sorry (y/n) if you hear me, I wanna die. Then he was gonna fall off. We rescued him."

"Oh my God," I feel so happy that he did that for me. Maybe it really was a mistake. Making out with Cally.

"Yeah," He says, "By the way, tomorrow we've got a gig. You've got to come."

"Sure will."

+++++

I got ready for the gig the next day. I wear my fav band tee and other band merch. I style my hair and wear a beanie on and do my makeup in an attractive way.

I get my hood on and go for the gig. I don't want him to see me at the first place. Let's see how his reaction will be to not see me there at the concert.

There at the concert ground, Sleeping With Sirens hop on the stage and I stand among the fans with my face concealed by the hood. Kellin keeps peeping through the crowd. Maybe looking for me. His eyes look exhausted and tired and darkness spreads over his face.

"He's looking at me," A girl says. I look around to see a preppy girl, "I don't even like him but he seems to love me. See? Baby, it's just for show." The other girls smirk.

Ugh, I hate these preppy ass bitches.

"Evening, folks," Kellin announces, "Today we're gonna perform James Dean and Audrey Hepburn. It's dedicated to someone I love. The love of my life."

Then he sings it. It's filled with passion and love. I almost cry. He's so cute.

After the song ends, he says, "Her name is (y/n),"

I pull off my hood and scream his name. He gets confused but then spots me. I run to the backstage and from there to the stage and attack him with a hug. He hugs me tighter.

"Aw, Kellin," I cry, "I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry, (y/n)," He says, "I'll never ever do that to you."

Then we kiss and the boys and the crowd cheer for us.

+++++

Hey folks,

How is this one? I hope you like it. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Btw, I'm planning on starting an Andy fanfic as I've got requests for it. So please comment your thoughts about it :)

Thanks,

Love, Me xx