Author's Note:

4/5/2023:

Hello readers,

So this had originally been written in webcomic form. However, due to our lovely pandemic, many things have changed in the world. My ability to continue writing comics was one such thing affected. I had to put my comics on hiatus at the end of 2022. However, I wanted to keep writing this story. So I decided to come here for a couple reasons. First was that new readers can enjoy it. Second was that those readers who were there for the comic's release can continue to enjoy the story. 

I apologize deeply for not being able to continue the comic. I hope that this medium will suffice. Hopefully, I will be able to put up some pictures to supplement the reading here and there. Pictures are nice. Being able to see who you're reading about adds to the imagination factor. And these will hopefully be more in-depth pictures.

Somewhere around here should be a link that takes you to the first comic, if anyone wants to check it out. 

Lastly, for those who have read the comic, you'll pick up on Chapter 10. That is unless you want to start over.

Thank you!!

C.K.

4/11/2023:

Hey readers. 

So, I wanted to drop a line here for everyone. In addition to moving the rest of the story to Wattpad, I've also started revising the images of the characters from 2d to 3d-ish. The reason is that the 3d program I've been using is one that I own while the comic program I had been using cost $40 a month (and I think it's gone up since I canceled my membership in December). And honestly, creating an image of a single scene is faster than making the whole thing that way. 

The images will be stuck in there somewhere near that particular scene in the story.  I'll be adding them in here and there when I finish them. I also plan to have a story image page at some point.

I hope everyone likes them. I'll be posting updates here, on my Comic's facebook page as well as on the "Hey, Readers" comic page over on Comicfury. Here's the link: 

https://12000thpercent.thecomicseries.com/comics/56/

Thanks for reading and I hope you like the pictures.