the start

I wish that if I could go back I would change everything...

The start

I was in the woods with my 2 friends after school. We had 3 pages of homework to do. We've had a table in the woods since we were in elementary school. We had been best friends since then, we are now in high school. It's the first year, we had to do some algebra. It was only 4 pm, it would be light out for another 3 hours at least so we had time. We sat down and started the work until one of my friends Sarah had spoken up " I felt something..., Jacob was that you?" she threatened. Jacob, my other friend, had started saying "nope, not me even though I like to mess around." Then she looked at me and said "Via was that you, she asked although it almost sounded like she was certain." I looked up from my paper and looked at the two of them not paying attention to their conversation before that moment. "What i said..."she huffed "Did you poke me on my arm?" I looked back while writing something down on my paper. I said "Nope, not me." She then said "One of you must have done it." Jacob then said "GHOST!!!" Then Sarah and I both looked at him and at the same time said "JACOB no." I then said "Not this again." He looked at me and said with a sarcastic tone "What do ya mean?" he said. I looked at him and just rolled my eyes, and we went back to finishing our homework. Jacob wasn't done yet but he insisted we leave him and go home. We didn't feel like fighting with him since he always got his way. Little did Sarah and I know that was the last time we would see him alive.