Ghost boy

Ghost boy
"JACOB were back!" sarah yelled "oh hi guys" jacob said there was a pile of sticks next to him and gram crackers,marshmallows and chocolate "jacob what in the world are you doing?" i asked him "smores?" he asked with a smile "oh hell ya!" nick said sitting down next to jacob with a smile "how did you get this stuff jacob?" sarah asked sitting down on the other log "....dont worry about it" he said "oh now im worried" sarah said "i may have snuck in the grocery store since no one can see me ,while no one was in there and the head of security was asleep and stole it....." he said looking the other way "JACOB COLLINS omg were gonna go to jail.."sarah said panicking . "all the stuff was no more than $10 chill sarah and no one else can see me so even if they look at the security camera they'll just see floating food"jacob said "oh and that makes me feel so much better"sarah said rolling here eyes "oh sh they never look back at the cameras and they won't miss marshmallows and chocolate" jacob said rolling his eyes "mhm but you'll miss your freedom"sarah said."okay let's get this fire going i have a lighter" i said reaching in my pocket and pulling out a lighter "ok then i wont ask you why you have that" sarah said as i light the fire "lets get this party started"i said starting to make everyone a smore and handed them out as we sat and watched the fire,eating the smores.