Suprise

Surprise
"Where are you even gonna take me?" Nick asked "Somewhere quiet, and with lots of nature" Sarah replied "You sure she's not trying to kill me" Nick asked me in a whisper making me laugh a little "Highly unlikely of her, she can't kill a bug  without screaming" I said back making him let out a breathy laugh "Y'know it's nice to get out of the house again" he said taking a deep breath of the fresh air. "Yeah I can believe so." I said back to him."Okay guys were almost there" Sarah said wiggling her eyebrows for no reason "Okay" Nick and I replied "Alright just this way" Sarah said leading us into the forest to the tree Jacob was sitting in earlier. "Alright sit down right here and close your eyes ,and cover your ears so you cant hear us" i said sitting him down on a nearby rock . "alright ill trust you this once" he said covering his ears and closing his eyes "okay sarah you stay here and make sure she doesn't look" i say to her in a whisper and she nods in understanding .i walk up to the tree that jacob was sitting in earlier ,and he was still there "jacob" i yell silently and he looks down "oh hi what?" he asks "nicks here we are surprising him come on " i say and he jumps down and we start to walk back "but what if he cant see me ?"jacob asked worriedly "i mean lets just hope he can okay " i say in an enthusiastic tone .once we see nick i tell him to be quiet just incase ,"okay you go stand behind him and don't move okay?" sarah says in her bossier tone "okay boss " jacob says raising his hands up "okay ready ?" i ask and they nod "okay nick you can open your  eyes now ,and uncover your ears" i slightly yell so he can hear me and he does it "okay then ,what did you do ?" he asks "just look behind you"