Not the same lunch

Not the same lunch
Via ,Nick ,and Sarah all sat down at their usual table in the back of the lunch room , "hey guys" sarah said groggy "wow what happened to you " asked nick taking a bite of his ham and cheese sandwich ,"more like who's class did this to me ,i swear if Mr.Pierson calls me one more time when i don't know the answer im going to kill him" said sarah taking her chips out of her lunchbox and opening them . "That's a little bit far don't you think sarah" said nick with a furrowed brow ,  "i don't think that's the whole point nick" said sarah in a piercing tone ."yeah i think nicks right that's a bit far isn't it ?" via said "pish posh" said sarah waving her hand in a 'it doesn't matter' way. "Ju-t use y-ur free pass,then he'l- leave y-u alon-e" said nick with a mouth full of ham and cheese sandwich. "First of all,chew with your mouth closed,second of all how in the world do you know that?" Sarah asked. "How do you not know that ?" asked Nick who had just swallowed his food.
"Nick, how in the world were we supposed to know that?" I asked him since he was acting like it was the answer to trivia Friday questions. "Everyone who's brave enough to go into that classroom knows that 'cause anyone who goes in there is a target right away into his little scheme's trap" said nick like this was a murder mystery episode.'DRINNNNNNG' "and there's the bell catch you guys later" siad nick packing his things and standing up "well there i go as well see you later V" said sarah walking after him "bye guys see ya later" i said walking in the other direction.On with the day.