Going home

After a few hours a homework and hearing jacob show off cause he didn't have to do any (cause he was a ghost) all the homework was done and Nick was overjoyed...Until i told him we had another exam tomorrow and that made him let out a groan of annoyance "i just don't understand where they get all these exams from ,i mean don't teachers get tired of giving them out and its almost winter break" nick said with annoyance "i mean hey you'll get days worth of sleep over break then" sarah said trying her best to cheer nick up. "Ah yes ill get plenty of sleep...if Mr.pierson does not assign ten pages of work and an essay over break" nick sighed in frustration, "why would a teacher assign 10 pages of work and essay's over break?" Jacob asked confused, "cause he hates us and is 'trying to keep our brains sharp' or whatever he says" nick said with annoyance. "He just sounds like a right chav" Jacob said "oh he is trust me from personal experience i had the urge to twist his head on backwards"sarah said and we all gave her worried looks "okay chill not actually gonna do it...might...no i promise i won't...if he gets his head straight" sarah said with a sigh. "Sometimes i question if he even knows what the hell he's doing"Nick said "yeah with all these essays i'm going to get writers block" sarah said and we all chuckled "okay well i'll see you guys later have a nice night!"nick said walking up the stairs of his porch and back into his house "bye nick"via said "night nick"jacob said "see ya"sarah said  waving  him goodnight as he walked inside and closed the door.The rest of us walked on returning to our houses and jacob returning to his makeshift cabin in the woods.