New home

New home
"After that very long and excruciating process of building ,furnishing and decorating we finally have you a decent home jacob."said sarah with a heavy sigh ,"yeah have to admit that was a lot of work not gonna lie ,i need a nap"said nick who was basically dragging his limbs with him at this point . "oh you lot are soooo dramatic"says jacob while going to lie down next to nick "says the ghost who hurt his back laying on the ground '' nick said with a smile , "HEY, you try sleeping on the ground with no bed or pillows or cushions for weeks then tell me i'm dramatic" said Jacob. "Well i'll never have to do that 'cause i have a bed,in a room ,in a house and now you do too so how 'bout ya stop complaining 'cause we did all the heavy lifting.You just sat there and found vines for US to cut and use" nick said trying to prove another point . "You act as if I didn't help at all," Jacob said back ,"well i aint my fault you d-" nick started but via cut him off "HEY GUYS ,chill out were done now and nick if your going to keep complaining how about you go back home." via said trying to get the both to stop fighting.
"Yeah I think it's about time for us to go home anyway ,we have school tomorrow." Sarah said ,"yeah and we only have 1 week left so we have to make a good final impression ,come on nick" via said, "fine,fine im coming."said  Nick finally caving in because of the fact that we only have school for 5 more days.
"Night Jacob"said sarah ,"catch ya later"said nick "goodnight jacob sleep tight"said via.
"Night guys catch ya later ,have a good day tomorrow" said Jacob going back into his new home ,as we all walked back home and went to sleep.