After school

After school
I went outside and waited by the flag post for sarah and nick,Nick ran out the doors too me "IM FREEEEEE!" he yelled running towards me "haha yeah you are nick"i said "now we wait for sarah" Nick said sitting down next to me in the grass.
"Hey guys! Sorry had to go get my violin from the band room"she said gesturing to the case in here hand "no worries" i said "thanks via"She said sitting next to nick "so how were your guys classes?"Sarah asked "if there was a worse word for terrible there's your answer" Nick said laying back.
"Oh come on you're so dramatic nick Mrs.Clarkson is not that bad '' i said to him. "That's because you're on her good side via ,I got called down to the office 3 times in her class and she thinks I'm a troublemaker" Nick said with a sigh  "why'd you get called down to the office? 3 times?" sarah asked "medication for my adhd but she doesn't know that" nick said with a wink "your terrible nick ..terrible" i said "yes i am via yes i am im such a bad boy" he said sweeping his hair too one side of his face "keep dreaming nick ,keep dreaming"sarah said. "Aw your no fun sar no fun" nick said with a frown "just because i don't cause trouble doesn't mean i'm not fun nick" sarah said "mmm it does so does right via?" he asked "yeah sarah your no fun" i said smiling and rolling my eyes at nick cause of how stupid he was acting. "Thank you via" said nick , "okay enough we have to go check on jacob ,come on" sarah said "fine fine lets go check on ghost boy" nick said with a sigh. I got up right behind him and followed nick and sarah too the woods.