Nicks failed assignment

The next day at school we had a big test and it.was.terrible.
It was 5 pages long and had 5 questions on each page on math.After 5 hours of testing it was lunch and I was sitting at our usual table waiting for my friends.
"Hi via!nope not doing it i'm too tired"sarah said sitting down and put her head in her hands "yeah i'm so tired to this is ridiculous oh there's nick" via said "hi ,i failed"nick said sitting down "how would you know we don't get the test back till next week" i said "oh trust me i know via, i know"nick said laying down on the table. "Well to be fair we all suck at math" i said "yeah i guess so" sarah said. "Oh jacob would be laughing at us right now if he was here"nick said, "oh 100% he was actually half decent at math so he would be laughing at us."sarah said."oh well lets just eat and then we have a science test yay"i said sarcastically. "Oh screw that ima drop out" nick said "i don't think you're old enough to do that nick"sarah said "too freaking bad ima do it anyway" nick said with a death stare."okay i won't stop you"i said, "thank you"nick said "but when your homeless i'm not gonna help" i said with a smile, "okay i get the point fine let's just eat"nick said starting to eat his sandwich. "Okay fine" I said, taking out my own food.
We ate ,then the bell rang "okay well then see you guys later" Sarah said "okay bye!see you after i fail this test"nick replied walking away "bye guys see you later!"I said and we all went back to class to start our science exam.