Chapter - 2

" BEEEP BEEP BEEEP" That was all I could hear! That beeping sound was waking me up from one of the deepest and most terrifying sleep of my life. That sound was pulling me back to the real world, I was trying to wake up but couldn't seem to find my way out of my deep sleep. I left like I was going to keep falling deeper and deeper, That is till I felt a wave of shock run through my chest like someone just jumpstarted me back to life. I could feel my heartbeat, I could hear sounds! A lot of different sounds- the Beeping and some people shouting over each other saying things that didn't make any sense. What did make sense was what a male said: " Let the boss know his daughter has regained consciousness and he can come to see her". They all busied themselves with checking me. I think! I tried to open my eyes, which let me tell you was not as easy as it sounds.

Once I opened my eyes and saw that I was hooked to multiple machines and had a tube down my throat. I looked around and realized I was intubated and can't speak, I don't know how I knew this information but I just did.

The Doctors tried to calm me down but I couldn't. Nothing around me was making sense right now. Where am I? What happened to me? How long have I been here? But what made me go still instantly was WHO AM I? And with that question in mind, I passed out!

The next time I woke up I was more collected, I still couldn't remember anything about myself or my past but the doctor gave me some explanation of what happened. He said " You have been shot in my lower back- which injured my spine and seems to have caused some serious brain damage. which might be the reason for my sudden memory loss" He also told me that my father would be visiting me soon and he would be able to explain things a bit better. Well, I guess all I can do is wait for my father now.