Chapter - 12

I decided to ignore him and just focus on calming myself down. I think I have too many emotions going on to process everything so I just want to enjoy this beautiful flight and focus on the new life that I will be starting in Texas. I have so many questions for this unknown man with a huge ego but just one look at him and I know I am not going to get any answers from him. 

we were just getting ready to take off when the same flight attendant who greeted me came back to check on us, or I would rather say check on this man. because she completely ignored me and just gave a big smile to this man in front of me and asked him " MR. King, is there anything I can get for you before we take off? Your pilot is just checking in on the last few details before we take off. You can call me whenever you need MR. King" before she could continue I kinda whisper shouted MR.KING!!!!! which got his attention. He looked at me like I was a crazy person, He asked the flight attendant to leave us alone without even sparing her a glance. She just pouted and walked away. I wanted to laugh at her face but I had a bigger problem at hand. She called him MR. King! As in the KING'S.... Mr. King? I was still busy with my own thoughts when he cleared his throat and asked me "Is there anything I can do for you peach?" Your name? What's your name? The attendant called you MR. King, I need to know your name. I think I was flushed because of what this might mean for me. I was about to ask him again when he interrupted me "Shut the fuck up peach! For god's sake yes I am KING, My name is Killian King." So are you ummm.... liked the oldest  King or something? I think I was starting to annoy him because he sighed and said "Yes peach!"

Okay, I just said okay. the man that has been getting on my nerves is the man I am supposed to be getting married to in the future. this man right here is one of the rudest people ever, he thinks I'm a liar and can't bother to even look at me. How am I supposed to be with someone like this forever? Why did my dad didn't say anything about him? I was interrupted by him, who said "You are pouting peach, just say whatever you are thinking that look on your face is bothering me" I gave him the meanest stare I could muster before telling him "My dad told me that I was supposed to be umm married to the oldest KING which I am guessing you already knew that but umm I didn't, I didn't know it was you"  since he didn't reply and was just starring at me so I continued my ramble " I don't know if you knew this but something happened a while ago and I had a memory loss, so I just don't remember anything so I am sorry if I knew you before but I don't, I don't remember you or anything about you" 

I was about to continue talking about whatever comes to my mind when the flight started on the runway about to take off. that completely took my mind off the current situation because now I was focused on staring outside. it was scary, the speed and the noise. I don't think I like flying much because I started breathing heavily and was just holding onto the armrest for my dear life. I was starting to panic and closed my eyes squeezing them tightly so I don't have to look outside or feel this way when I felt a big warm hand squeeze my hand. I opened my eyes to see Killian sitting next to me, he was staring at me,I was still breathing heavily and trying to control my heartbeat. he got a  hold of my chin and made me look at him, once he had all my attention he leaned down so he was closer to my face and said "You are okay peach! you look at me and keep breathing with me, okay? Just breathe in... and breathe out!"  I decided to look into his eyes, his eyes are like a deep forest that I can keep staring into. So I just did what he asked me to do, I breathed in and out along with him while he rubbed small circles on my palm with his thumb. whatever he was doing was helping me calm down because while we were about to take off all I did was squeeze his hand tightly and kept staring at him. I am glad that he didn't get up or look away because I am not sure if could have done this without him. 

After a bit he just looked away and I realized we are already in the air. it wasn't as scary as before now. he was still holding onto my hand and I was very thankful for that. I just closed my eyes and relaxed in my seat because every time I have a panic attack or something close to it, I feel like I drain all my energy.  once I felt I got myself together I slowly decide to pull my hand away from his warm and safe ones and told him "Thank you for that Killian, Umm no one has ever been able to do that. I always pass out whenever I have one of those panic attacks. so Thank you for that" With that, I just closed my eyes again.