Chapter - 10

After my dad left I just cried like a homeless person, I don't know what to do with myself. It's like I do want to remember what happened in my past and what information I am missing out on. I need strength and support from my dad which I can't ask for, because every time I try to talk to him he shuts me off and I don't know how to do this on my own. So I will do the next best thing I go as far away from him and this life. I will run away from my past, far enough for it to never bother me ever.

So I just started to pack up my thing. There isn't anything special that I want to take with me so it was a pretty easy job. I was almost done packing all while crying, I was crying all this time. At some point, I didn't even know why I was crying, I was just upset and decided to let it all out. Once I was done with everything and calmed down a little, I was thinking to call my dad. I wanted to call him to just talk to him and see if everything was okay. I wanted him to be the one to pick me up and drop me off in Texas. As soon as I picked up my phone there was a hard knock on my door, which freaked me out and caused me to drop my phone. I definitely broke it, UGH! I was about to pick it up when the person on the other side of the door started to bang on the door louder.

So I just left everything, and head out to open the door. I was not sure who I was expecting to be on the other side, but I was definitely not expecting the person I saw standing in front of me. I was just looking at him, I didn't know if I wanted to shout for help or if I should shut off my door, but instead I said "You... you are the guy from the van, Blake! your name is Blake! right? why are you here? where are my guards?" He smiled at me, like a full-blown smile, and said "Hey, Little one! So you remember me. " I told him "Yes, I remember you. you were driving the van, with that other rude guy" He smiled again and said "How's that head of yours, and have you been crying little one?" A look of concern spread through his face before he changed it and smiled at me again.

I just hummed and stared at my feet. I didn't know what to tell him. After a few seconds, he just walked inside the penthouse and started collecting my stuff, he told me we are going to Texas. That got my attention! I asked him "Why are you taking me to Texas? Dad said he was going to send a driver." he kept collecting my bags and said" I will get you there Hazel and your dad is a bitch to not explain everything to you. Just follow me for now and once you are there you will understand everything, Okay little one?" I just stared at him, he wasn't as bad as I thought he was but actually one of the best people I have met since I woke up in that hospital bed. So I smiled back at him and thanked him, before walking out with him. There was a Black SUV waiting for us he opened the door for me and got in after me. An old guy was driving the car, he just greeted me and helped get my stuff in the car.

Once everything was loaded in the car we just made our way to the airport. The ride there was silent, Blake just kept working on his phone and I decided to stare outside the car. looking at everything I was living behind, thinking about my dad who didn't even call to say bye or anything about this! about why I was here, driving to the airport with Blake. He didn't tell me anything about what to expect when I get to Texas. So I was upset and I was mad at him. I was mad because he left me by myself.