Chapter - 11

the car ride was quick, too quick to be honest. I was confused because I thought It was weird that the airport was pretty small and empty. I don't remember anything from before about traveling or flying I don't even know if I have traveled through flights before. I was expecting it to be a crowded place with multiple flights taking off and landing but the place we arrived seemed to be an open empty ground with a small building across the ground. 

I looked at Blake expecting an explanation but he was already out and talking to the driver and a few other men who came out of nowhere. So I just stepped out of the car. Once he saw me standing there awkwardly, he walked to me and asked if I was doing okay. I just nodded, I was too anxious to talk right now, so I decided to just follow him to the plane. Once we got to the flight stairs he asked me to go inside and take a seat, he told me he had a few things to take care of before here and will be in Texas in a day or so. 

He isn't asking me to fly by myself, is he? I asked him " So am I all by myself? I don't want to go alone, can't I just fly with you in a day or so?" He looked at me and gave with a smirk on his face like he knew something I didn't and that bothered me. He said "You will have company little one, please try not to get in trouble or cause an emergency landing somewhere. Because that would be too much of a hassle for me to take care of. Now get going" With that he playfully pushed me towards the flight and got busy with himself. 

well, nothing can be as bad as losing your memory and also not remembering if you have ever traveled in an airplane, right? With that thought in my mind, I started walking up the few stairs and getting on the plane. Once I stepped inside I was greeted by a flight attendant. She gave me a stinky look, which I am not sure why. maybe because of the way I'm dressed. I mean I was dressed casually, so that I can travel comfortably. I was wearing biker shots with a huge beige sweatshirt and my hair in a messy bun. I tried to ignore the look I got from her and walk inside, I was appreciating this beautiful airplane and its interior when a very specific man caught my attention. A man I know. A very rude person, I mean I should have guessed because he was with Blake that night. He was here on the flight, staring at me, with his head resting on his headrest. 

He kept staring at me and I was too scared to make any movement now. what if he decides to hurt me right now, there is no one to help me and I am confined in this space. I wanted to turn around and just get out of this flight. It's like he knew what I was thinking about and said " Just walk in peach, don't do whatever is going on in the pretty little head of yours. Walk in and take a seat, You have already made me late"

with that said he just closed his eyes and ignored my presence. I looked around and the only seat I could take was the one in front of him Because there was a bed, a couch, and a whole bar behind us. I was thinking of just going and taking a seat on the couch when this man suddenly said "Just take a fucking seat in front of me Peach, I am not gonna eat. At least not yet" He still had his eyes closed. He infuriated me,  I don't know why he was being such BISCUIT! I didn't even say anything to him yet. I just heaved a sigh and took the seat in front of him. I didn't have any of my luggage with me other than a bag I carried with me, which included my books, headphones, laptop, and my phone. I just place my bag on the seat beside me before I told this man " You know you don't have to be so rude all the time, it's not like I did anything to you. FUDGECICLES! I don't even know what your name is"

Once I said that he opened his eyes and looked at me curiously. He said "You do not have to lie to me or pretend to have this good girl act. I don't believe that you don't know who I am or that your bitch of a father forgot to tell you about me. So why don't we just get through this flight and then we both don't have to deal with each other"  I am so mad right now at this man and my father for keeping me in the dark like this. which after sending their daughter on a flight across the country with an unknown man.  I have no idea who this man thinks he is and why he believes that I know him. No matter who he is, he doesn't have any right to call me a liar or talk about my dad like this.