FOUR

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚Location : Midtown, Manhattan Date + Time : April 7th, 3:57 p

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Location : Midtown, Manhattan
Date + Time : April 7th, 3:57 p.m
* make sure to vote and comment *

Looking down at the time on my pink apple watch, I saw that it was 3:57 as I took a mental note of that and finished up my last customer for the day. Working at chipotle wasn't bad for the most part, just tiring and repetitive.  I always had gave people more food than they needed because before I worked here, they always tried to give me a half of a bowl.

I looked up at the line and saw that it was by the door, feeling relieved that I wouldn't have to deal with it. My coworker passed his order on to the cashier as I slid him mines " I'm done for the day, be safe ". He shook his head at me before picking up the sour cream spoon " You stay leaving during the rush but aight safety ", he responded as I started to head past the register and through the doors where the break room was.

Getting in the back of the restaurant, the bright lights made me squint my eyes as I walked into the lit up locker room that was empty. Turning the lock on the door, I made my way to my locker in the back and turned the numbers into my combination, unlocking it.

Opening my camouflage bape tote, I pulled out my camouflage hoodie first and put my arms through. I then slipped my feet out of my panda dunks and removed my black jeans, taking out the tan cargo pants and slipping them on. Finally getting dressed, I closed the locker and pushed the lock into the hole beginning to walk towards the door and unlock it.

Removing the chipotle trucker hat off of my head to carefully not mess up the swoop and my flipped ends, I placed it into my bag while waving at everybody and walking out until I froze in my tracks seeing him. He was grabbing utensils from the metal circular utensil holder, looking the exact same from the last time I'd seen him.

He looked up in my direction seeing me with his whole demeanor changing, the light from his eyes still gone. I snapped out of my thoughts and instantly went the opposite direction, past all of the customers trying to rush out of the restaurant. Exiting out of the restaurant, I made a left and began to speed walk down the block, the wing whistling because of the rain that was about to pour down.

My heart began to beat furiously as if it was a drum and my mind was on a whirlwind. I hadn't seen him in so long and I thought I wouldn't have to worry about him but here I was. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hoodie, basically choking me as I stumbled back harshly. My eyes ridden with fear, I said the only words that were so familiar to him " Mason, let me go please ".

Feeling my hoodie going back to the way it hung from my neck, I decided to pick up my pace again and try to get to the train station across the street but his hand took hold of my wrist with a tight grip. I continued to try and walk but he kept dragging me down, making me walk slower than I was and it wasn't until I heard his voice that sent shivers down my spine " So that's where you work now Sanji ? You still hiding from me ? ".