THREE

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan Date + Time : March 30th, 8:00 p

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan
Date + Time : March 30th, 8:00 p.m
* make sure to vote and comment *

    LEANING OVER TO TIE the white laces to my white heels around my foot, I quickly finished and stood up in them. I was running behind schedule for me and Symeer's date and at any minute now, he'd be texting me that he was downstairs. Quickly walking towards the white mirror in my room, I looked at myself with a satisfied look while lifting up my hand to smooth my hair down.

My 90s inspired swoop hairstyle with my hair out was fine as well as the white skirt, but the denim prada jacket my mom let me borrow was throwing me off. It probably was because I hated wearing designer but I'd just have to make it through the night. Walking towards my grey and silver oak dresser, I opened the white Prada clutch my mom also told me to take — scanning the inside to make sure I had everything.

Making a mental note of all my essentials inside, I swiped it off of the dresser and zipped it up. Standing in front of my dresser to think about if I had needed anything else, I heard the familiar iphone notification sound which I knew was him. Trying not to get excited, I walked over to my phone and picked it up, going to reply to his message.

Closing my eyes and exhaling, I made my way over to my door and extended my arm out to grab the handle. I pulled it open to see my brother in the living room and my dad with his work clothes on. Hearing the loud pattern of my heels, it gravitated their attention towards me " Have fun tonight princess and be safe ". I smiled warmly at my dad as my brother gave me the nod. My dad was overprotective when he needed to be but was pretty chill overall, everybody said I was really his child.

Going over to our apartment door, I pulled the silver handle and stepped into the hallway but not before hearing my mom yell, " HAVE FUN WITH MYSTERY MAN, SEND ME PICS ". I laughed to myself while shutting the door and turning to my right to go down the hallway. In my defense, he wasn't a mystery. I just wouldn't allow them to get comfortable seeing him if he wouldn't be around long term.

Eventually making it downstairs after a few minutes, I pushed the heavy building door open and didn't see anybody — making a confused look grow on my face. Looking back and forth on my block, I turned my phone over in my hand to then hear a cars loud beep in front of me. Walking over, I saw Sdot emerge from the black bmw with pink roses in his hand. It was crazy to me because I never told him that was my favorite color.

A huge smile was now plastered onto my face as I held my moms denim jacket closed so I wouldn't pop a titty and walked into the street. He had on black balenciagas, black amiris and a shirt to match — overall he looked good. His haircut had made his retwist look even better as he looked me up and down and smirked " You look mad good right now ".