FIVE

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan Date + Time : April 7th, 6:57 p

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan
Date + Time : April 7th, 6:57 p.m
* make sure to vote and comment *
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧

    SITING NEXT TO EACH other on Sanji's queen sized bed, Symeer watched as she finished rolling up the third blunt that they would smoke. He had rolled the first two and let her roll the last one because he never saw what her blunts looked like because he'd usually be the one rolling. Lighting the perimeter of the blunt, Sanji placed the lighter down onto her bed as Symeer looked over at her blunt. " Shit, you do got flex but not better than me though ", he smiled while holding the blunt between his fingers. Sanji side eyed him playfully before snatching the blunt out of his hand " No this is perfection and you can't even lie ", she said in awe looking at her perfectly rolled blunt.

Symeer sat up in the bed from laying down as
" Get You " by Daniel Ceaser started to play in result of it being on her playlist as she flicked the lighter on again and began to light the blunt. All Symeer could do while he was high recently was think about how he was going to ask Sanji to be his girlfriend. It hadn't even been a month of them talking yet but he knew that he wanted Sanji in his life for longer than he ever thought she would be in it. He thought she'd stop speaking to him once she found out that he was always outside like most girls, but he balanced both lifestyles out.

Applying the blunt to her lips, Sanji took a pull and inhaled it before blowing it out and rocking in the bed — humming the lyrics to the song lowly. She loved how calming Daniel Ceaser's music was but she just didn't like him as a person, especially because of how he felt about black women. The house was pretty quiet because her family wasn't home, they were outside shopping — one of their more addictive hobbies.

Grabbing all of her materials she used to roll, she stood up to place them back onto her dresser before sitting back down onto her bed. They both had low red eyes from the first two blunts and was now facing a third, letting the high take over their calm bodies. Taking a few more pulls, Sanji looked to her left and noticed Symeer staring at her as she giggled and pointed the blunt at him " Here and what ? ". Symeer shook his head and just took the blunt, placing it up to his lips while looking at Sanji's facial features. She genuinely looked so good to him, not good, but pretty and he couldn't get enough of it.

He thought her freshly did blonde hair complimented her skin tone so nicely. Right now she was dressed in a white tee and purple shorts but he still had thought she looked good, even when she wasn't dressed in a well put together fit. After ten minutes of them passing the blunt to each other, it was done and all that was left was a clip that neither of them were smoking. " Loveee Song " by Rihanna ft. Future had now just began to play as Sanji started to hum the melody and Symmer stared at her with a high mind.