SEVEN

SYMEER " SDOT " YOUNGLocation : Upper West Side, Manhattan Date + Time : The Next Day, April 19th, 6:50 a

Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan
Date + Time : The Next Day, April 19th, 6:50 a.m
* make sure to vote and comment *

" BABY WHERE YOU GOING so early and you got home so late last night ? ", I heard my mom ask from standing in the hallway. This was about the time she would usually leave for work and I'd usually be sleeping comfortably. " I'm going to my girlfriends house ma ", I responded as she cocked her head to the side and smiled at me. I hadn't told my mom about Sanji because I didn't want her to be like everyone else I talked to, a two week talking stage. " Why didn't you ever tell me about miss lady ? What is she like ? What does she look like ? Is she genuine ", my mom flooded me with questions about Sanji.

Slipping my phone out of my black sp5der hoodie, it unlocked with face recognition as I tapped on the Instagram app and search up Sanji's user — passing the phone to my mom. She began to click on things & tap continuously while smiling to herself " I wanted to see if she would stick around ma. She's so artistic, nice and she even knows how to cook mad food. She be reminding me about little stuff and ion know, I just like her the way she is ", I shrugged.

A small smile formed on my moms face before she handed me back my phone and I slipped it back into my hoodie pocket " She's really beautiful and she seems nice. I hope I get to meet her one day mere ". Nodding my head in acknowledgment, I walked towards my house door and pulled the door open before stopping in the doorway " Hey ma ? ", I spoke. I heard her footsteps come towards where I was as she nodded her head at me " I fake wanna ask her to be my girlfriend but ion know how to plan the day or what I should do yet ".

" Hmm.. ", she trailed off while putting her hand on her hip " You'll know in some time, pay attention to the little things. If you really like her, you'll think of something ", she told me as I made a mental note in my head. " Aight, thank you ma. I love you, have a good day at work ", I spoke before shutting the door and walking down the project hallway. Pressing the silver elevator button with my knuckle, I waited for it to come and I soon was greeted by the cool breeze outside. People were outside but not as much because it was just turning seven in the morning.

Rolling my Nike ski over my head, I lifted my hands up to throw my hoodie over as well before beginning to walk underneath the scaffold to get to Sanji's building. I didn't know what time she woke up for class but I decided to just be there at around seven because any other day she would text me good morning at this time, today I didn't get one though. Honestly, I was thinking more about the fact of meeting her parents if they were home. I ain't wanna be judged from what I looked like I did with my life like how other people's parents always seen me.

After a good eight minutes of walking, I had finally got to Sanji's building. Pressing the silver buzzer labeled 7H, I waited to be buzzed in but instead I heard a man's voice " Who this ? ".  I had already figured out that the voice was probably her pops so I came off respectful " My name's Symeer, I'm Sanji's boyfriend ". The loud buzzer sound was instantly heard and I pushed open the black door to get inside. Walking through her lobby, I pressed the elevator button which was already here and stepped inside while pressing her floor.