𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗥 " 𝗦𝗗𝗢𝗧 " 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚Location : Fort Greene, Brooklyn Date + Time : The Same Day, 4:40 p

Location : Fort Greene, Brooklyn
Date + Time : The Same Day, 4:40 p.m.
* make sure to vote and comment *

THE SUN SHONE ON THE window of the car as I opened the door and stepped out seeing the park. The drive to Brooklyn only took like thirty minutes since Sanji's pops was driving like he ain't love his life. After I got off the phone with Sanji, I called her pops since he had given me his number that day in the precinct. I don't know if I should've called him but Sanji gotta stop putting herself in this predicament. We were both dumb and I know her pops wasn't gon' be mad lenient with her but neither was I. Her pops just gon be worse than me when we get to her.

The car door slammed behind me as I squinted my eyes from the sun, seeing her pops approach me " Where she said she was at again ? ". Trying to remember, I nodded my head at the entrance seeing the tennis courts " The tennis courts ". We began to walk through the park, about to just walk all the way around cus we ain't know where she was at until I seen her standing up, looking like she was on the phone with someone. " Von look she right there ", I pointed to her pops.

He jogged over there as Sanji heard him and her body jumped. As I got closer, I saw her put her phone in her bag signaling that she wasn't on the phone no more and my black jersey I gave her had dried up red blood on it " Sanji, TELL ME WHERE THAT NIGGA LIVE ". She jumped at the sound of her pops voice yelling at her as her eyes began to get glossy " He lives in East New York dad on Pitkin. Please don't do nothing to get you locked up again, please ".

" Sanji I don't wanna hear that shit let's go ", he prompted as her tears began to rain down onto her face and I shook my head at her " Bro why would you come over here ? And then you lied to me saying you was going to the gun range ". Sanji placed her head down and began to walk next to me like a sad ass little kid " I was trying to make things right. I don't know what happened.. it was going fine. I lied because I knew you would tell me not to come. I thought I had it planned out ".

Her pops chuckled at Sanji's response as he angrily led the way out of the park " You ain't have nothing planned out. This was the dumbest decision you've ever made and I ain't raise no dumb ass kids. You or ya brother ". Shaking my head because her pops was right, I placed my hand onto her chin to lift her head up. She had a swollen eye and the left side of her face was mad red, just getting me tight all over again.

" You was thinking with ya heart and not ya fuckin' head Sanji. Stop giving this nigga the benefit of the doubt when you know how crazy this nigga is deadass. Stop acting oblivious to the obvious bro, he don't give a fuck ", I chided as I just heard her sniffle. As much as I loved shorty, she needed to get it through her brain that this nigga wasn't gonna change. He was gonna beat on her till she blacked out or even worse.

Approaching her pops car, I still opened the door for her although she was mad as she got in. I really ain't wanna sit next to her right now so I got in the passenger seat as her pops got in the front, turning on the ignition. " Until that restraining order gets placed on this nigga, if it ain't school, Symeer's house or you doing something productive don't tell me you going outside cus you not. If Symeer not going with you nowhere, DON'T tell me you going outside ".