SIX

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan Date + Time : April 18th, 9:57 p

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan
Date + Time : April 18th, 9:57 p.m
* make sure to vote and comment *

    LEAVING OUT OF MY building, I heard three honks from in front of my building as I squinted harshly. I needed to wear my glasses outside but I hate the way they made me look. Recognizing the color of the car, I ran up to the passenger window and smiled to see my dad blasting No Auto Durk by Lil Durk in the drivers seat. One thing about it, my dad knew all the music that I listened to, he was honestly tuned in to everything nowadays. " Hey baby, where you bout' to go ? ", he asked exhaling a pull from his blunt rested in between his fingers.

" I'm going to go see this boy I talk to, he lives down the block nowhere far. Where you about to go since you blasting Durk with ya designer clothes on big bro ", I laughed with my arm rested on the window. " Chill, I'm grown you grown, just be safe and text me if you need money. Love you munchkin ", he chuckled as I waved at the car and watched him put it in drive.

He began to drive off down the block, taking a right and speeding up the block as I continued on my walk to Douglass. I still couldn't believe I was talking to a street nigga because fifteen year old me had always said they were too much. I guess you could say that times definitely have changed. Unlocking my phone with face I.D, I went to my call log and tapped on Symeer's name to tell him I was down the block as I heard his voice " Hey love, I'm down the block. You want anything from the store ? Yes I know you have your own money, okay okay whatever I miss you too I'll be there in like five minutes ", I giggled before hanging up the phone and sliding it into my pocket.

Reaching downhill, I looked both ways while crossing the street onto the projects and humming the lyrics to No Auto Durk before my body tensed up. Here he was again, standing too close to my own home. It was no way he decided to come over here at night like this, I was shocked he even came over here since he was scared of my dad and brother. He had that same smirk plastered onto his menacing face as I froze up. " Mason what the fuck are you doing ".

I couldn't let Symeer see me anywhere near him, he'd probably think it was something else and would stop talking to me. " Wassup Sanji, it seems like everywhere I go you always around ", he laughed as I just opened my phone and scrolled to Symeer's messages just in case. Letting him talk to himself, I walked past him and began to type away quickly on my phone to let Sdot know exactly where I was so that he'd come and get me before Mason got the chance to do anything stupid.

" You don't hear me talking to you ", Mason asked as I heard his footsteps growing closer to me. Tapping Sdot's contact name, I clicked the send my current location button before sliding my phone back into my pocket and beginning to pick up my pace. " SANJI, YOU BOUTTA GET ME TIGHT BRO ", he yelled from behind me which made my heart rate start to increase. I knew the situation was about to elevate so thankfully I turned the corner into Douglass but Mason had grabbed me by my hair.