TEN

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚Location : Upper West Side, ManhattanDate + Time : May 4th , 11:55 p

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Location : Upper West Side, Manhattan
Date + Time : May 4th , 11:55 p.m
* make sure to vote and comment *

TAKING MY BLACK SCRUNCHIE off of my wrist, I used it to put hair into a messy ponytail while the sound of Jay speaking on the phone caught my attention. " Yo Sanji you heard from Dot today ? ", he asked as I shook my head no in the camera while seeing Diamond rolling up a blunt. " I texted him good morning and asked was he okay but he never responded. Why what's wrong ? ", I told him as he sucked his teeth and a harsh sigh escaped his lips.

It didn't worry me that Symeer hadn't texted back because usually he'd be with his friends or texting me back every now and then but he never really missed a good morning text. I had been in this group FaceTime with Jay and Diamond for about an hour now and he was just mentioning it. I couldn't really be mad though because I still think that Jay is some type of slow, I just won't tell him that cus he'd probably mug me and then pick me up by my hoodie like the first time I did.

" Sanji, Bryce just asked if you can fix his hair later on in the group chat ", Diamond mentioned as I looked at my screen and saw the message rain down. Picking my phone up, I began to reply before hearing Jay huff " Not gon' lie bro, something happened to him. Ion know if he told you but I think that shit tucked him up ". Hearing that, it felt like my heart instantly dropped as I cocked my head to the side " Huh ? What ? ".

Hearing a knock on my door, I instantly jumped up from the weird dream that I was having before rolling on my back and stretching " You can come in ". As the door opened, I saw my brother walking in with his nike elite bookbag on " Drew, what time is it ? ". He squinted his eyes at me before taking his red hoodie off of his head " I got suspended for decking some nigga. It's 12 something tho, they called ya phone but I'm just peeping you were sleep ".

Rolling my eyes, I sighed before sitting up in my bed. I felt uneasy for some reason and something was telling me I needed to check on Symeer. Grabbing my phone from underneath my pillow, it unlocked as I went to our messages and began to text him the usual " Gm ❤️, you okay ? ". Noticing that my brother was still there, I directed my attention to him " How long you suspended fo- a week. That shit not about nothing though ", he interrupted me.

Wiping my palm over my face, my phone started to ring as I saw a call from Jay. He was calling me personally so it wasn't like the dream but I didn't know what to expect. Swiping the answer button, his face came over the camera and he was outside with a black hoodie on " Yo baby bro, you heard from Dot ? ". Rubbing my eyes in disbelief, I stared down at the camera " This is so damn weird but no, what happened to him ? ".

Jay looked down at the camera with a confused look on his face " Nothing happened to bro, why you said that ? ". I shrugged my shoulders calmly because I did know why I said that but I couldn't tell him that " Well I feel like somethings wrong with bro ", I mugged the camera. Jay could sense the bass in my voice as he brought his head back and laughed " Aight my fault baby bro. I was gonna ask you to come upstairs with me to check on bro but you look crazy ".