~ Chapter 2 ~ Saucy Dreams *Edited*

You put away your book and fixed your couch before heading to your bedroom. You changed into some PJs before getting comfortable in your soft bed. You hoped for a dreamless sleep to make up for your nightmare earlier, but you weren't that lucky.

~ Y/N's Dream ~

I was in the forest, in the tree I think I was in earlier. Marshall was sitting beside me and he patted my head.

''What was that for?'' you asked him.

''It's because I love you Cotton Candy! (cotton candy is your nickname don't question it.)'' he stated simply.

You felt heat rising to your cheeks.

''W-w-what?!'' you stuttered out.

As soon as the word escaped your mouth the scene changed. You were now in Gumball's room sitting beside him on his bed.

''Y/N..... I have something I need to tell you.'' Gumball said looking at you seriously.

''W-w-what's that?! '' you said stuttering again wondering if he like you, too.

''Y/N, I love you.'' he stated the same way Marshall did.

''WHAT!?!?'' you screamed.

Suddenly, you were in an empty room. Marshall and Gumball were both there, holding there arms out Ouran High School Host Club style. They looked at you expectantly.

"Y/N, who do you choose?" they ask, their voices sounding almost as one.

You look back at them, unsure what to say or do. You were kind of frightened.

"Y/N, who do you choose?" they ask again, sounding more aggressive this time than before.

"I-I can't choose, I like both of you!" you stammer out.

"YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE!" they scream, voices sounding like an aggressive ghost from a horror movie.

Marshall and Prince Gumball's eyes turn red, they look angry at you. Tears well up in your eyes and you shake your head no. You can't choose, they both mean too much to you. The two boys put their arms down and start walking towards you. You cower in fear, wishing you could wake up from this dream. You fall on your butt, using your arms to protect yourself from looking into their demon eyes. 

"I-I love you both. It's too early for me to decide who to be with now." you croak, the crying makes it hard to talk.

The boys are hovering over you now, but there eyes are back to normal. Marshall touches your shoulder. The dream changes again, and you're in Marshall's house. You see yourself with Marshall, you're both laughing. He starts singing to you and playing his guitar, you smile and blush. Next you see Marshall arguing with the Ice Queen, the cold of her castle seeping into your bones. Marshall is pissed. He walks out the castle in a rage, leaving you behind. The Ice Queen shakes her head and sighs.

"I'm sorry you had to see that deary. I didn't mean to make him so angry." she says.

You shake your head and leave. Now you're with Marshall talking to his mom. It's another fighting scenario. This time instead of being cold, you're hot. You're sweating and can feel Hell's creatures scratching at your bare ankles. You're scared again, and Marshall is ignoring you. Finally, you're back in the room with Marshall and Gumball. Marshall takes his hand off of your shoulder and Gumball puts his hand on your other shoulder.  You see yourself with Prince Gumball smiling having fun, similar to how it started with Marshall. You're enjoying the great food the castle has to offer, and you're adored by the servants. Nothing good ever stays, however, and now you see yourself with Gumball in a different way. The citizens refuse to accept you as their queen, and Gumball refuses to let you leave the castle. The servants, who "adored" you had tried to poison you multiple times. Gumball had cut down the staff, only keeping the people he could truly trust. He cooked all the meals for you and him yourself. Finally, you're in a fight with Gumball. You can only be stuck in the castle for so long. You hate not being able to leave and go on adventures. Gumball, finally defeated, says if you go you may never come back to his kingdom. 

You're back with the boys again, and they back away from you. You stand up, wiping your tears from your eyes. 

"You have seen your future with us." Marshall starts. "Now you must choose." Prince Gumball finishes. 

Screams and wails that could only be heard in hell fill your ears and you quickly cover them and close your eyes.

_____________________________________________________________

You jolt awake, sweating and shaking. Your eyes are wet from tears, and you quickly wipe them. You look out the window to be greeted with blinding sunlight. You sigh and rub your eyes, going to your bathroom to get ready for the day. You stripped off your clothes and turned on your shower. The cold water felt nice after waking up sweaty. You washed your hair and body, and then dried off with a towel. You walked back to your room, wrapped in your towel, to get dressed and put on your usual outfit. 

After getting ready, you headed to your kitchen to make your favorite breakfast. Turns out having two nightmares in a row made you really hungry, you could barely wait to eat it. As you finish up your breakfast and head to your sink to do your dishes, you hear a knock at the door. There were only two people in the Land of AAA who knew where you lived, Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee.

A/N

Original: Ha cliffhanger Avery huehuehuehueheuheueheuheuheueheueue bai

Update: And Chapter Two is done! Very exciting indeed. It's a little under a thousand words, mainly because I wanted to keep the cliffhanger. The original ending of this chapter will be combined with chapter three :)