~ Chapter 9 ~ Dirty Night Clowns

>----->> A/N Sorry I haven't been updating! Read Anna's tacocat adventure for reasons. Also I just realised I left last chapter on a cliffhanger so IM SUPERUPERSORRYMYFRIENDJUSTNEVERBUGGEDMEABOUTUPDATINGITANDVIDEOGAMESANDLAZINESS. But here is an update now right before I sleep. So if it is outrageous. Blame. Lack. Of. Sleep. See. I. Love. You. Readers. So. Let. Me. Sleep. Jk. Imma. Start. Writing the story now.

>----->>

" MARSHALL WAIT! " Y/N yelled. It was too late though, Marshall was already gone. You looked down and sighed. You forced a smile and told yourself everything was alright and walked back into PG grabbing a package that was outside your house. " Why did you have to go outside? " Prince Gumball asked you. You shower him the package and said " I had to sign for this package. " " Oh makes sense. " Gumball replied. The both of you sat in silence for a little while. You got a knife and...........

A/N
So that's all for now since I'm su-

Avery- ANNA NO. NO MORE CLIFFHANGER DRINK COFFEE OR SOMETHING WAIT YOU CAN'T HAVE CAFFIENE JAJSJXXJ JUST FINISH THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Me- Fineeeeeeeee

>----->>

Used the knife to cut open the box. The T-shirt featuring (Fav. Band, anime, or whatever you want) finally arrived. You happy danced around the kitchen like the dork you were, earning a chuckle from Gumball. " HEY! (Whatever you choose to put on T-shirt) is nothing to laugh about! " you huffed, earning an actual laugh from Gumball. " You're such a dork Y/N! " he said between laughs. " Well at least I'm not a science nerd! " you responded sticking your tongue out at Gumball. Gumball stopped laughing and starred at you before grabbing your shirt forcefully and pulling you in for a kiss. Your eyes widened but you slowly melted into the kiss your cheeks flushing pink.

A/N

THERE CHAPTER DONE LETS LET ANNA GO TO SL-

Avery- THERE IS BARELY ANY MARSHALL ANNA GOOO GOOO MORE I WANT MORE MARSHY IN THIS CHAPTER!

Me- Fineeeeeeeee

>----->>

Marshall was at Midnight City drowning his worries in some alcohol. Midnight City was where rebellious vampires went, so it was dangerous for humans here, hence why he had to save Y/N. But he didn't have to worry now. He made it clear to her that he didn't want to hurt her. Now he planned to peacefully live the rest of his life in Midnight City drinking Vodka or some other alcohol, yeah that sounded nice. He perked up when he smelt human. He floated to the entrance of Midnight City where nearly all of the vampires were surrounding the human. The human was none other than Y/N. Marshall knocked out all vampires surrounding Y/N. They had taken nibbles out of HIS human girl! He threw his glass of Vodka and it landed somewhere in the room and broke. He then pulled Y/N into a forceful kiss.

Y/N could taste the Vodka in Marshall's mouth as his tongue attacked hers. She knew struggling would do her no good so she just stood there and kissed back. After a while they broke for air. Y/N could still taste the Vodka in her mouth. Marshall just grabbed Y/N and pulled her to his chest and floated out of there before the other vampires woke up.

A/N

THERE DONE I'M GOING TO SL-

Avery- WHAT DID YOU DO MARSHALL?!?!?!!!!

Me- IT'S MIDNIGHT I DO WHAT I WANT AND I MADE MARSHALL BADASS DRUGGIE DEAL WITH IT. AT LEAST I DIDN'T PUT ACTUAL CLOWNS. SONG TITLES JUST MAKE GOOD CHAPTER NAMES AND MIDNIGHT CITY SO SIAKAJDD * passes out *

Avery- ...

So anyways in all seriousness, thank you for sticking with this story for all this time! All these votes and reads are outrageous! This book kinda started out as a birthday present for my friend Avery, since she likes Marshall but ships Fiolee so I just added PG because love triangle stories are idjdjd. And those aren't actual conversations between me and her I just added them because that is most likely what she would say. This is her birthday chapter since Sudkdo stupid phone but this is her LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chapter. I'm about to actually pass out but wnjoy!