~ Chapter 6 ~ Unforsaken Road

When you woke up, the sun was shining in your eyes and you were tucked into your bed. You turned around to see a very worried Marshall. '' Y/N you're okay! '' he said bear hugging you. '' I don't think I'm dead. '' you said flatly. Then the memory of last night came flooding back to you. You pushed Marshall off you. '' Y-y-y-you bit me! '' you yelled. Marshall looked down. '' Yeah... Sorry Y/N... '' he said sheepishly. '' Sorry, just sorry! '' you yell back. You get out of bed and storm off to the front door. When you get to the front door you open it and then slam it behind you, proving your frustration. You decide to head to the Candy Kingdom and talk to Prince Gumball. You start walking towards the Candy Kingdom, and you remember a memory of the three of you.

~ The Memory ~

We were all twelve. You were eating an ice cream, quite messily I may add, when a pink boy comes up to you. '' You have a little something on your face. '' he says before he wipes the ice cream off your face. You start to blush and then continue eating ice cream. '' I'm Prince Gumball, by the way. '' he says. You stand up to bow to him, but he stops you. '' No need for that, what's your name? '' he says quickly while stopping you. '' Y-Y/N. '' you stutter out. '' Well nice to meet you, Y/N! '' he says holding his hand out for you to shake. You shake it. Just then The Prince of Vampires came up behind you. '' Boo! '' he yelled. You screamed. Prince Gumball shook his head. '' So ungentlemanly. '' he mumbled. Marshall was laughing, and you started to laugh, too. When, you both stopped laughing Marshall introduced himself. '' Hi I'm Marshall, prince of vampires. '' he said. Your mouth gaped. Marshall chuckled. '' I get that a lot. '' he said. '' Cool! '' you yelled. Now it was Marshall's turn to gape his mouth.

~ End of Memory ~

You chuckled at the memory. Then you realised you were lost in a forest. '' I think I will call this the Forsaken Forest. '' you mumbled to yourself. It was getting dark so you climbed a tree and drifted to sleep.