~ Chapter 14 ~ Pity Party (Only read if you choose Marshall Lee)

>----->>

Since Avery will ' kill ' me if I don't do a Marshall update, and I need to finish this book before school starts, here is a Marshall Lee Version 1 chapter.

More cake for me o.o

And Faygo

because Anna isn't sleeping tonite only partay

jk I would probs wake up rents.

So silent party.

'' It's my party, I'll cry if I want to. ''

>----->>

Gumball hugged you at the end of your story, but you pushed him off. '' I don't need a pity party, I'm fine, Anna and Link are fine, and everything is okay. '' you said bluntly. Prince Gumball looked hurt, but Y/N didn't give a fuck. She just walked out of the castle and started heading home. Then, Y/N ran into a certain ' someone ' who was being pinned to the by Fiona. For once, Marshall was weaker than someone or something, because his attempts to get the person off of him were futile. The person who was forcing herself on him, was none other than Fiona. Without thinking, Y/N lunged for Fiona. She was just so pissed right now she could rip Fiona apart like some wild animal.

>------>>
Because Avery is a wild animal Kappa

* throws self pity party because srsly I need life *
>------>>

But unfortunately, you are just a mere mortal. Fiona pinned you to the wall and started sucking your blood. Marshall's eyes turned even redder than you've ever seen them and he ripped Fiona off you and flew off licking your neck where Fiona bit you, sending shivers down your spine. His eyes slowly started turning normal as he landed in front of your house. Anna and Link were engaged in an intense tickle battle, Link winning. You looked up at Marshall and you both leaned in for a kiss.

" SHIP! " Anna yelled.

Your face was a Tamato when you pulled away from Marshall.

Both lovely couples lived happily ever after.

But one day, Prince Gumball killed Marshall and stole Y/N.

So they didn't.

But Anna and Link returned to Hyrule safely.

So they lived happily ever after.

You had Prince Gumballs children and then he killed you.

>----->>

This is why there is multiple endings.

I can piss Avery off so much.

I THINK THIS IS PIE WORTHY

>----->>