~ Chapter 15 ~ Sweet Sugar Blood (Only Read if you choose Marshall)

>----->>

This continues after you break a-

....

....

...
....
....
... AVERY NO

PLS

I'M TYPING

>----->>

You broke away from Marshall a small string of saliva connecting your lips. You blushed even more then you were which somehow was possible. Anna whispered something to Link, and they started giggling. Link quickly leaned in and kissed Anna causing her face to be even redder than yours.

You were all laughing and eating dinner. Y/N and Marshall were now officially dating. Anna and Link were already official. Suddenly the door was knocked down and Prince Gumball came in with a sword.

" GIVE ME Y/N! " he bellowed.

Anna was silently crying into Link's chest with fear and Marshall stood up.

" No. Get out. You scared poor Anna. And Y/N doesn't want you here. " he said bluntly.

Link held Anna close as Prince Gumball held his sword to Marshall's neck.

" I SAID, GIVE ME Y/N! " Prince Gumball yelled.

Anna was sobbing into Link's chest by now, and all hell broke loose. Marshall grabbed Prince Gumball's sword and broke in half, and an epic battle raged on between them. Suddenly Prince Gumball had Anna by the neck almost chocking her. " LINK! " she screeched and starting sobbing more. Prince Gumball started chocking Anna and Link grabbed The Master Sword and snuck up behind Gumball. Marshall nodded and Prince Gumball's head came clean off. Anna was gasping for air and she hugged Link. Marshall held Y/N close and petted her hair.

They all lived happily ever after.