~ Chapter 13 ~ Skyfall (Only Read if you choose Prince Gumball)

WARNING NO LEMONS BUT LOTS OF FLUFFISH STUFF IDK TRIGGER WARNING DJJDXJKSIXKSKSK

>----->>

Avery, see video Kappa

WAffle WAffle WAffle

Nice to see you here again Velock's Kappa

RIP Me

>----->>

Prince Gumball immediately hugged you when you were done explaining everything to him. '' I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you. I could've helped... '' he said just loud enough for you to hear him. You blushed and snuggled into his chest. You both stayed like that for a while, your cheeks only getting pinker. Suddenly! There was a crash and....

>----->>

I'm totally trembling as I write what's next. Jk. * listens to video * AHAHA AVERY

Don't worry. I had caffiene today. * evil laughter *

>----->>

You and Prince Gumball heard kissing noises. You looked up and saw a shirtless Marshall Lee making out with Fiona. Your eyes started filling with tears that you held back. If Marshall was an ass then so be it. But the tears streamed down your face anyways. Prince Gumball looked at you with concern before covering your ears and yelling at the top of his lungs at Marshall. You were frantically wiping away all the tears from your face hoping Marshall wouldn't see. Marshall pecked Fiona's cheek before floating down to Prince Gumball and Y/N. He punched you and Prince Gumball making you both lose consciousness. Fiona and him then proceeded to suck you both dry of blood, killing you. Or so they thought, but after they left, Anna and Link came in and saved you two. And Y/N and Prince Gumball lived happily ever after.

Extended Ending:

Anna and Link lived happily ever after, finding a way back to Hyrule. And Y/N and Gumball? They had 37 children.

Avery's Extended Ending:

Anna and Link lived happily ever after and had tons of babies.

Avery's Extended Ending after reading this chapter:

Anna and Link got separated and died horrible deaths.

>----->>

Yeah I did this to piss Avery off. AHAHAHA

>----->>