~ Chapter 5 ~ Blame it on the Night

~ Y/N's Dream ~

Marshall had pinned me to the wall for some reason. '' M-m-marsh? '' I stuttered out. His eyes were blood red. You could see his fangs and then went for your neck. '' M-Marshall! '' you yelled when you felt him drinking your blood. You tried to escape but he held your firmly in place. You kept trying to escape until you had no more strength left and you closed your eyes.

~ End of your Dream ~

You woke up sweating in a tangle of your blankets. You untangled yourself from your blankets to go cook breakfast, but Marshall had beat you to it. '' Hey Marsh. '' you said when you walked in. '' Hey Candy. '' he replied still cooking. '' Thanks for cooking breakfast. '' No problem. '' he said. He put your breakfast on a plate and served it to you then floated to the fridge to get an apple. '' Do you want me to talk to PB later today about your house? '' you ask Marshall. '' No, I can deal with him myself. '' he replies. '' Just don't hurt him, okay? '' you say. '' Do you have a crush on him or something? '' Marshall says with a smirk on his face but you hear a little pain in his voice. '' I don't know anymore to be honest, but he's my friend like you are and I don't want either of you getting hurt, Marshall. '' you say calmly. '' Oh. '' he says flatly before leaving the house with his umbrella.

~ Later the Night ~

You heard Marshall come in through the front door as you got into bed to go to sleep. '' I'm going to sleep Marsh! '' you yelled. You saw him float into your room with his eyes blood red. '' M-M-Marsh? '' you stuttered out. He pinned you to the wall just like in your dream. You saw his fangs and started crying. '' Marshy no.. '' you said as he bit into your neck causing you to cry harder. You fell limp before you blacked out.