~ Chapter 12 ~ Blue Lips

A/N

LOLZ! I'm Jake and Avery is EriSol Sprite. I DO NOT SHIP ERIDAN X SOLLUX JUST SAYING IDIDFJFJRID!!!!

>----->>

  " Y/N.. Wake up? Please? No. * Link mumbling to me * fine. Y/N WAKE UPPPPP! " Anna said. " I'm awake! I'm awake! " you said, rubbing your eyes. Anna hides behind Link, still a little bit scared of you. " So what happend to you last night? Did you get drunk or something? You faintly smell of alcohol..... " Link says trailing off. " I really don't remember what happened, but I don't drink. The only person I do know that drinks is Marshall Lee, so he must have been drunk if he came here. " you reply. Anna tugs on Link's shirt and Link turns around. They talk in hushed tones before Anna says something. " . . . Marshall Lee, . . . The Vampire King? " you nod. Anna runs outside slamming the door closed behind her. Link just stares at the door for a second. " Should I go after her? Are there monsters? " Link says very concerned. " Not in the forest, but there is Midnight City, but it's really hard to find. " you say, after thinking for a moment. " When Anna runs away she usually has a good reason, and she always insists I don't go after her. She says I will get hurt or something. " Link says glancing at the door obviously worried about Anna.

>----->>

Oh Lorg Avery I swear most of the rest of this chapter is for you ;-; #·-·#'

>----->>

" Hey Link~ " you say with a hint of mischief in your voice. " Yeah? " he says, obviously not noticing. " You should ask Anna out when she gets back~ " you say a smirk forming on your face. You watch as Link's face turns into a tomato and he covers it with his hand. " S-she probably d-doesn't like m-me back.... " he says. " ARE YOU BLIND LINK? IT'S SO OBVIOUSSSSSS! " you yell at him. " A-are you sure? " he says nervously. You nod. Then you both hear a loud scream from the forest. " Anna! " Link yells before running out the door to go find me. You hear another scream from Anna and you run after Link.

|·| Time Skip to when Link Finds Me brought to you by Fi. I'm also lazy ;-;' |·|

When you finally caught up Link he was hugging a sobbing Anna. You looked to see what was wrong, and you saw a bite on her neck. " What happened?! " you asked. " I don't know, I found her like this. " Link said. Link continued to calm Anna down whispering things into her ear while petting her hair. After about 20 minutes of that  asleep. Link picked her up and stood up. You both walked silently home.

Link set sleeping Anna on the bed and when he went to leave, she started crying in her sleep. " Oh Anna. " Link said chuckling quietly and walked back to the bed and hug her. She slept peacefully after that. Link ended up falling asleep as well.

>----->><<-----<

Me- Avery I'm out of ideas. So I'm gonna end the chapter a-

Avery- HEEL NO

Me- HEEL YE- I GOT AN IDEA THANKS AVERY!

Avery- ANNA LOVES LINK ANNA LOVES LINK!

Me- #^.^#'

>----->><<-----<

Avery decided to leave the two love birds alone in case they decided to get a little uh daskfljeäwjgäpia j4wtgipjtdpijkzqgjidmu

No. AVERY FJAKSDLFÄIEHGWAFA-D JFOJGAÖLAV