Chapter 1-The Start.

This is my first MCR -my chemical romance for those of you who don't know- fanfiction. I hope you guys like this though.

Have fun reading this Monkeys :3  

I'm going to be doing Pov things. 

***

 Shellies POV.

 Yes! Last day of high school, I've graduated. I get to move out finally! After living in this hell hole i have to call home, well its okay really I live with my sisters Freya and the twins Gabby and Emily. Freya is 20 and is a stand-in mum as our real mum is always away with work. Gabby and Emily are both 16. I'm gunna miss them so much I tell them everything especially Freya. Like this one time I got drunk at a party and ended up losing my V (Virginity) to Jason-my then boyfriend- I didn't tell her till after he dumped me a week later. It seemed all he wanted me for in the end was the sex. 

Well thats the past, lets forget about it. Time to spend my last 2 months in New York and then move to New Jersey.

****

Mikeys Pov 

Finally graduated, glad to be done with school. But then i have got to go to university in the fall. But i actually can't wait to go to Princeton, i get to meet new people and i even get to move out. Im renting a student apartment along with 2 other people, one of them is a female and from New York and the other is a male and from the other side of New Jersey. I can't wait but then i don't wanna leave my big brother Gee and i can't forget Frank our best friend. Gee is 20 and Frank is 16, I'm in the middle and 18. I need to get home before the other worry I'm taking way to long.

****

Shellie Pov

Time to get home though.  I have to search the parking lot for my little baby, yes i drive and have a car, it's a beetle. Most people think it's a piece of shit, but i love it. Its vintage i love vintage things, it's amazing. Ahhh, there it is i've found it. You're probably thinking how can i forget where i parked my car, the truth is i have a shocking memory. I remember things like i lessons but when it comes to where i parked my car or where i put my keys. I walk over to it, unlock it get in and put the key in the ignition and start to drive home.