𝟢𝟢.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟢𝟢,
"PILOT."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Won't put my trust inside no hoe, know all these bitches goin

They like jit you snappin, you the one lil bro, you chosen."

𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒

Heavy breaths sounded throughout the car, Tyler let down the window and tossed out the wet wipe he'd used to clean himself off with. A scratchy, feminine voice broke the silence.

"So..." One his Tyler's most recent flings dragged out. "When I'ma see you again?" The brown skinned girl was busy wiping the remains of his semen from the corners or her mouth with a small smile on her face, showcasing her braces.

"Ion know." Tyler voiced finally as he watched her keep an intense gaze on him. "I'ma be busy all this month.. y'know with shows and shit."

His hooded eyes dragged over to the girl who'd sat in his passenger seat.

"You can't make time for me?"

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows. "No."

"Why not-"

Three hard knocks sounded off from the window interrupting her. Tyler mentally sighed in relief, he did not wanna hurt her feelings right now.

Tyler let down his tinted windows, chuckling a little from the look his homeboy Justin gave him.

"Fuck is you doing nigga?" Justin mugged him, disregarding the groupie beside him. "How you late to yo own studio session? You booked the shit and everything."

Tyler sucked his teeth. "I'm comin right now fuck nigga."

Quickly rolling down the window so he wouldn't hear whatever snark remark his friend had to say Tyler then turned towards the girl still sitting in his car.

"Look, Tessa-"

"It's Teirany." She corrected, giving him a dirty look.

"Tierany." Tyler reiterated with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "I'ma hit you whenever I'm free again, ight?" He lied.

"You putting me out?" Tierany's eyebrows sadden as she realized where this was going. "I literally came here with you."

Tyler grabbed his phone from his lap when it vibrated, seeing that the Uber he'd ordered for her was five minutes away.

"Yo' uber finna pull up jit."

"Fuck you Tyler." The girl snapped before exiting the car, making sure to slam the door behind her.

Letting out a tired breath, the boy ran his hand down his face then stepped outside of his car, making sure to lock his doors before walking into the building.

Justin and a few of his other homeboys stood talking amongst themselves not too far from him. He quickly made his way over towards them.

"Y'all got the room number?"

"Yeah."

"Then what the fuck is we standing hea fa?" Tyler retorted. "Come on."

"You'd think gettin a nut off would lighten this lil nigga mood.." Justin muttered from beside, a few of his friends laughed at that. Tyler laughed a little himself, shoving Justin a bit as they walked together side by side.

As they walked down the long hallway loud chattering could be heard from the group of girls standing a few feet away from them.

"Hollon bruh.." Justin slowed down his pace, eyeing one of the girls with his eyes squinted. "Is that my sister?"

Tyler looked at him confused before following his line of vision, he didn't even know he had a sister.

"Nigga you got a sister?" Day Day asked, speaking his thoughts out-loud.

"Yeah, I like to keep her a secret.." He explained briefly, ignoring the weird looks they gave him. "Come on."

They walked a bit closer to the girls who'd yet to notice them before Justin called out. "Kay!"

Tyler watched as the back of a short brown skinned girl tensed before she turned around, a forced smile on her face. His eyes roamed her face for a split second before staring off to the side, she was pretty.

"Justinn.." The said girl dragged out playfully. "Wha-"

"Aht aht. Don't play with me, what the hell you doin here brah?"

"What you mean? Im here to make music." Kay responded in a duh tone while staring at him like he was dumb.

"You not even a rapper Kay." Justin deadpanned his sister.

"Well duh, not yet at least."

"Kaori." Justin spoke sternly, causing her to roll her eyes. "You up hea' with niggas ain't you? With these thot ass lil girls you hang with." He added.

"You stay callin us thots when she the main-"

"Shut the fuck up, Mel." A light skinned hissed, hitting the girl who'd spoke up on the arm. Kay kissed her teeth.

"You better be gone by the time I come back up here, or I'ma embarrass you in front of them geek ass niggas." Justin threatened.

"Whatever dude." His sister huffed before her eyes scanned over the people he was with. She paused at Tyler, glancing at him once more before turning back around.

"Jit bad as hell." Tyler voiced bluntly once they made it into their studio room. Justin looked at him with a disgusted frown.

"That's my sister."

"My fault." Tyler laughed, side eyeing him. "Yo sister bad as hell."

Day Day let out a spray bottle laugh before nodding his head in agreement. "On god though."

"Y'all niggas better stop playing wit me." Justin mugged them both.

Tyler held his hands up in defense while walking over to the booth. "Don't nobody wan' fuck yo' sister, I'm just saying."

━━・❪ end of chapter. ❫ ・━━

didn't wanna make this chapter too long bc it's only the pilot. it's a bit boring too but it'll be interesting in the next part I promise 🙄.

vote & comment.