𝟢𝟣.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟢𝟣,
"FIRST IMPRESSIONS."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Sandi used to tell me 'all it takes was one time', and all it took was one time

Shit, we only met two times.
And both times were nothin' like the new times,
now it's rough times, I'm out here in the front lines, just tryna make sure that I see him sometimes."

KAORI JADE

Kaori bit back her laugh watching Christina storm into her house, a mug set on her face with Mel not too close behind her.

"You really had me drive over here with Mel out of all people knowing she can't drive for shit. Must want me to die or something?"

"I can drive." Mel backed up seconds after with an offended look on her face.

"We ran over damn near 3 pot holes, you ran 1 red light, and passed 5 stop signs without stopping." Christina ranted, taking a seat on the black sofa across from Kaori.

"So? We made it here all in one piece didn't it?"

Kaori laughed then stared off to the side at Kataleya who was slumped beside her. Before the other girls came the two of them had smoked a blunt and Kataleya also ate a edible following that so it wasn't no telling when she would wake up.

Kaori took it upon herself to place a finger under her nose to make sure the girl was breathing, just to be cautions.

"Where your brother at?" Christina asked looking around the empty living room.

Kaori shrugged lazily then ran her white short acrylic nails through her fresh knotless braids. "I'on know. Out with his friends most likely."

"His homebody Tyler so fine." Mel gave her input, biting her lip. 

"Don't you got a nigga?" Christina furrowed her eyebrows while side eyeing her.

"So what? Can't let that stop me from finding the love of my life."

Kaori snorted, staring at Mel with a look of disapproval before looking away. She decided not to say anything, because it was her life and it really wasn't her business. It wasn't like Mel would listen to her anyway.

If she wanted to be a hoe Kaori couldn't stop her.

"Chile.. anyways." Christina rolled her eyes. "He not even handsome fa'real, more so adorable."