𝟢𝟩.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟢𝟩,
"HIS SHOW."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Bitch, I'ma baddie

"Bitch, I'ma baddie.
I get what I want, like?"

KAORI JADE

Kaori glided on her cover up, examining herself in the full body mirror. Lil baby played downstairs, but the music was faint to her ears. Commotion and occasional laughs were followed by that.

The day was Friday, Kaori and her people had made it to Miami a few hours ago. Tyler rented out a air-bnb for the time being, his show wasn't until later so they had decided to take that free time and do something productive.

When she was satisfied with her appearance Kaori stepped out of the bathroom and stalked down the hall quietly, stepping into Tyler's room.

Seeing that he was sleeping the girl kissed her teeth moving to stand at the foot of the large bed.

"Tyler." Kaori shook his leg.

Tyler groaned sluggishly, lifting his head up he looked at her with sleepy eyes before turning the opposite way.

"Watch out, Jade." His voice came out raspy. Kaori pursed her lips at the sound, releasing a curt laugh afterwards.

Realizing that Tyler wasn't planning on waking up anytime soon she grabbed empty glass that sat on the nightstand beside the bed, and went back to the bathroom.

After filling the glass up she skipped back to the room.

Kaori held her breath, and stalked towards the bed slowly. Once she was close enough the girl poured water on his face.

Tyler sucked in a breath — immediately jumping up with a strong frown plastered on his lips. She backed back, and ran to the other side of the bed letting laughs escape her mouth.

Tyler watched her silently with a glare, sitting at the end of the bed. When he caught his breath the boy stood up swiftly leaving the room without a word.

A few minutes passed by before he stepped back into the room with a dry face.

"Ty-"

"Shut the fuck up talkin to me.."

Kaori swished her lips to the side.

The room was quiet while they stared at each other. She offered him a nervous smile, moving to stand in front of him at the foot of the bed.