𝟢𝟨.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟢𝟨,
"THE INVITE."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"I'm anemic baby, my heart too cold for this

When she said that she never made love, I told her I'm a thug,
look I don't really give a fuck. So baby can you teach me how to love you?"

TYLER MEEKS

Tyler gargled and swished the mouth-wash around in his mouth, grimacing at the strong minty taste before spitting it out in the sink. He ducked his head down after — repeating the action with water.

After doing that he looked in the mirror ruffling out his curly hair, a small frown snuck it's way on his face as he examined himself.

He needed a hair cut.

Mentally reminding himself that he'd schedule his appointment with his barber later on, Tyler stepped out of the bathroom. His feet padded against the floor as he made his way down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Look who's finally up.." McKenzie inquired with a hint of sarcasm. She sat in front of the kitchen island, drinking apple juice.

Tyler smacked his teeth, taking a seat beside her. "Shut up."

Their mom stood in front of the stove, cooking breakfast.

"Don't start y'all shit, na." Jessica warned, stirring up the eggs.

Tyler hummed, then reached his hand out to grab McKenzie's glass when she sat it back down, taking a sip.

"Give me that." She snatched it back, a slight glare on her face as she did so. "Ion know where yo' mouth been."

A small smirk appeared on his face when she said that. McKenzie's expression fell because she caught on quickly.

"Ugh.."

He shrugged with a silly grin on his face. His mom walked over, sitting both of their plates down before kissing him on the cheek.

"You excited for your show this weekend Ty?"

Tyler stop mid chew as he ate his bacon as a look of realization set in his face. He had been spending so much time with Kaori the boy had forgot that he had a show in Miami.

"Why you looking like that?" His mom asked, a visible frown on her face as she watched him. "Don't tell me you forgot."

He huffed out a breath, ducking his head down as he ate. "I ain't mean to.. I just been busy, ma."