𝟣𝟣.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟣𝟣,
"LOVE ME NOT."

"You know i'm a different girl, I come from a different world

I come from a different world.
It ain't even worth us splitin', but
if you knew what I was hittin' on you never
would've came at me like that
never would've tried to play me like that."

KAORI JADE

"It's cute right?"

"Mhm. I can barely see it though."

Kaori smacked her lips then flipped her hair back over her shoulder. "I didn't ask you that."

"Well excuse the fuck outta me then. Where we bout to eat at?" Kateleya asked while pulling out of the driveway of the tattoo parlor shop they were just at.

Kateleya had her mind set in getting her sleeve filled in so Kaori tagged along with her and declared that she wanted a tattoo at the last minute. It wasn't anything conspicuous or flashy, only just a red inked heart on her ear. To her it was simple and cute.

"I want canes but jerk chicken sounds so good right about now."

"We could go to that barbecue place not too far from here." Kateleya suggested.

When she nodded her head in agreement Kat turned up the radio. Strike by Lil Yatchy started to play audibly while she drove. Kaori picked up her phone from the cup holder and checked her notifications, seeing that Tyler had yet to message her back she rolled her eyes sitting the phone back down.

She hadn't spoken to him since the day prior. The girl remembered what he said about their times zones so Kaori wasn't mad about it at first. Just disappointed.

But now, she felt like he was going about his way to not text or call her purposely.

Tyler was active on his social media's — still posting on his story and everything. So why wasn't he responding to her messages?

Kaori was starting to think she did something for him to blatantly ignore her, after minutes of thinking she came up with nothing and that blew her mood even more.

She released an agitated breath and relaxed in her seat to calm her nerves while she stared out the window when Kat pulled into the parking lot of the barbecue joint they were about to eat at.

"I hate niggas." Kaori blurted out once they parked, voicing her thoughts out loud.

Kateleya side eyed her with an unease yet curious expression after she turned the car off. "What happened?"