𝟣𝟥.

excuse any mistakes.
rated R for mature readers!

⌘ 𝟣𝟥,
"BALL OUT"
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Heartbeat racin' like a junkie'sI just need you to want me

I just need you to want me.
Am I asking too much?"

KAORI JADE

Kaori had her arm wrapped around Tyler's neck lazily as she giggled lowly into his ear. It had been a week since they rekindled, which was enough time for Tyler to plan something for her. He decided on taking her to Wakulla Springs, the car ride was long originally but with the time they spent together it felt short.

Affixed to that he had rented out a cabin not too far from the place. Tyler made sure to let her know that she wouldn't be going back home, so she packed sleeping attire along with other needed necessities.

Currently the two were on a private boat ride, their was music playing and they provided a small bar. That's where they sat. The bartender hadn't bothered to ask to see any identification from the people who were ordering drinks, so Kaori was taking that as an advantage.

She shifted comfortably in his lap, mixing the pretty drink she ordered — to which the lady behind the counter referred to as the sex on the beach. Of course Kaori thought the name was funny, so she decided to order it. It had a fruity taste to it, so sweet that the couldn't even tell that it was alcoholic.

"It's good Ty. Taste some." Kaori insisted, pulling the red colored swirly straw towards his lips. He frowned slightly in disapproval before pulling his head back.

"No."

And at that, she smacked her teeth softly, her frown matching his. They held eyes, having a quiet stare off before Tyler huffed, titling his head to sip the drink.

"See, wasn't even bad." Kaori commented when he went for another taste. She sat the drink on the coaster in front of them then brought her fingers to scheme through his curls that'd grown tremendously.

"Mhm." He hummed, bringing a hand to tug gently on the Denim mini skirt she was wearing. "Don't drink too much."

"Why not?"

They shared a lengthy stare. His low eyes staring back into her slightly glossed ones. She was quick to catch onto his lust-filled gaze. Feeling her stomach flip Kaori sucked in a breath.

"Stop." She muttered, shying away from his fixed, intensive look. Kaori ducked her head down — attempting to hide her flushed face.