𝟢𝟤.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟢𝟤,
"DECISIONS, DECISIONS."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"You gon' have to pick a side, come here let me pick yo' mind, you can tell me all yo' flaws, I'll get someone to fix yo' body

you can tell me all yo' flaws, I'll get someone to fix yo' body.
She love when I thug and like when I get romantic. She wanna be gang, I got her doin our handshake."

TYLER MEEKS

"Geeeshh, it's so many hoes out'chea." Day Day exaggerated while fanning his face as if he was hot.

"On god."

The block was packed with people, Faneto by Chief Keef played loudly through the speakers on the back of somebody's SUV truck. Some folks had been there for hours and hadn't planned on leaving anytime soon — but that was normal. The block party would last until the next day.

The sun was starting to set, and just like Tyler and his friends many more people were staring to arrive. The party would be geeking even more soon.

"Hey Ty." A dark-skinned girl waved with a small smile as she walked passed them along with her friends.

He didn't spare the girl a full glance, only settling on giving the girl a curt head nod since he didn't wanna seem rude. When the girls walked away giggling amongst themselves Justin spoke up.

"Damn, you got all yo' hoes inna same spot it's finna be a movie bih."

Tyler mugged, watching Day Day slap his hand against his knee as he crackled like it was the most funniest thing in the world.

"Nigga neva lied! On god." He exclaimed.

"Ion know why you laughin." Tyler kissed his teeth. "I seen yo' gal car parked a few streets down when we pulled up."

At those words he sober up quick.

Day Day pulled out his phone in a quick motion with his face frowned up. Tyler laughed watching as he typed away on his screen.

"This bitch got me alla way bent." Day Day squinted as he began to look around the scenery. "I'a be back, bitch must think I'm booboo da fuckin fool."

Tyler chuckled even more as he watched his friend storm away in the direction that they came.

"That nigga ain't comin back." Justin snickered as he watched him as well.