𝟢𝟪.

excuse any mistakes.
rated R for mature readers!

⌘ 𝟢𝟪,
"THE AFTER PARTY."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"You know you the baddest baby, fuck them hoes, fuck them hoes, fucks them hoes

fuck them hoes, fuck them hoes, fucks them hoes. We on a different planet girl, it's fuck them hoes, fuck them hoes, fuck them hoes."

TYLER MEEKS

Heavy breaths escaped the brown-skinned girl above him as she recovered from her orgasm. He lifted his head, eyeing her closely while wiping her cum from off his chin.

"You good, Jade?" Tyler's voice was filled with arrogance, a small smirk pulling at his wet plump lips.

Kaori hummed, collecting her breath while staring up at the ceiling.

He honestly couldn't remember how they got here, everything that happened before this moment was just a blur at this point.

After he finished his performance he immediately left the stage to find her, once he did he basically dragged her out of the club, and brought her back to the air-bnb.

Justin and the others probably hadn't even noticed they left yet.

While she recovered Tyler sat up, grabbing the Magnum L condom that he had already sat on the bed. The boy slid down his PSD boxers and slid it on in one swift movement, he could feel Kaori's eyes on his as he did so.

Tyler looked up, catching her eyes before getting another overview of her naked body feeling himself stiffen even more.

"Wat'chu doin with all that??"

"Ouu, nun." Tyler mimicked, laughing along with her.

Leaning down, he kissed up her jaw — meeting her lips. As they kissed sloppily his hand found her clit, rubbing it in moderately slow pace. Kaori sucked in a sharp breath, opening her legs wider.

"You ready?" He mumbled into the kiss, Kaori hummed shakily. Tyler pecked her lips twice before angling his head to look into her eyes.

"Use yo words, Kaori."

"Im ready.." — Her voice came out breathless. They shared a look while she wrapped her thighs around his lower half.

Tyler nodded, then sat up. He placed a hand beside her head and used the other to line himself up to her already slick entrance.