𝟢𝟥.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟢𝟥,
"SNEAKY LINK."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Wanna be the type of girl you take home to yo' mama

"Wanna be the type of girl you take home to yo' mama. The type of girl I know your fellas would be proud of.
Normal girl, I wish I was a normal girl.
How do I be?"

𝐊𝐀𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄

"Where you finna go?" Justin peeped his head inside of Kaori's room, watching as she pulled her braids into a ponytail suspiciously.

"To the mall with Mel n nem." Kaori lied, rubbing her glossed lips together afterwards.

"You need'a stop hanging around them. Ion like 'em, Kateleya cool but she prolly be a thot onna low too."

Kaori smacked her teeth. "I don't like nun of your broke ass friends either, get out my room."

He mumbled something under his breath before stalking down the hall.

A few minutes later a notification sounded off from her phone, she grabbed her black iPhone 11 that rested on her dresser and looked at it.

Tyler
Outside

Kaori smiled as she hearted his message. The girl grabbed her charger and AirPods case before leaving the house.

"Twinnn." Kaori dragged out, once she got inside the car.

Tyler ran his tongue over his bottom lip then broke out into a smile, giving her a view of his grills. "Wassup." He stared her over.

She mugged as he tugged at her white cropped top. "Stomach and shit all out."

"Move." Kaori swatted his hand away. He chuckled before pulling off. "Where we goin?"

"Walmart." Tyler glanced at her. "You know how to cook? I'm hungry."

"Depends on what you want." Kaori shrugged, snapping multiple pictures of herself since the sun was hitting.

"Tacos."

"Mhmm." She hummed, then turned up the radio. "I got two twin glocks, turn you to a dancer. I see two twin opps, leave 'em on a banner!"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Bae I'm not stayin, I just wanna play."