𝟢𝟫.

excuse any mistakes.

⌘ 𝟢𝟫,
"ACCUSATIONS."
✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Believe what you want I ain't clearing up no rumors

I ain't clearing up no rumors."

KAORI JADE

"So how was it?"

"I don't know, there's so many words to describe it."

Kaori had her bottom lip tucked underneath her tongue that tipped out of her mouth concentrated. She held Kateleya's hand in her hold as she buffed out her nails.

"Top tier. Exquisite. Scrumptious. His dick was impeccable." Kaori listed smiling small when Kat threw her head back, letting out a loud laugh.

"I'm not dealing with your shit today!"

They had left Miami only a few days ago. Kaori hadn't seen much of Tyler since he was extra busy lately. He ghosted her partially — but the constant phone calls made up for it.

She shrugged, studying Kat's nails that had dust around the corners from her filling them in. Sitting the equipment on her vanity table, Kaori retrieved an alcohol pad then wiped over her nails.

"You always get me right," Kateleya smiled taking in her nails, which looked like the exact ones in the picture she showed her.

"—Be scared to go to other folks, the last bitch fucked up my other set. And had the nerve to ask was I still paying her, bitch got her ass slapped in advance, cause the fuck mean am I still paying you?"

Kaori laughed, gladly taking the 50$ bill that was handed to her. "You wanna smoke real quick?" She asked as she began to clear the small area.

"Can't, I'm finna push up on Kenzie."

"..."

— The two of them held gazes while Kaori frowned inwardly. "This what it feels like to be cheated on? My chest hurt.."

"Kay, shut up." Kateleya laughed, standing up.

Kaori's frown stayed intact on her face, "I really hate sharing you with other people. They don't know you like I do, bye."

"When you get so dramatic?" Kateleya questioned skeptically watching her as she stood up. "I'm tryna get some play."

Kaori paused, eyeing her with a look of suspicion mixed with slight shock. "You wanna fuck McKenzie?"