Thirty Two

The room was pretty large, definitely having enough space for things to be done everywhere. Chishiya was slightly surprised with himself, having that kind of thoughts after one conversation with an attractive stranger. He had a little bit too much to drink, which he didn't bother acknowledging until the dizziness hit him so suddenly he almost tripped over instruments scattered on the floor.

"Careful." Kyuma chuckled and Chishiya felt like he was getting unnecessarily embarrassed. Before he knew the older man already had his shirt off, exposing a set of beautiful, nearly, if not already perfect muscles. He might had been even too muscular to Chishiya's taste but that wasn't something he'd think about for too long. He looked incredible regardless.

"I apologize if you feel uncomfortable, I just really hate clothes and I take them off whenever I can. I'll put my shirt back on if you don't feel okay with it though." Kyuma squeezed the shirt's fabric in his hand.

"No, it's fine, you look... like you don't need clothes, I think" Chishiya responded, drunk and a bit lost in what he was saying. Kyuma let out another chuckle.

"You're funny, Chishiya. I like you."

The man came up to him, his fingers slowly stroking Chishiya's neck as they looked at each other impatiently. Kyuma's hand quickly got replaced with his lips, slowly kissing and sucking on Chishiya's skin under his jaw. Okay, fuck, maybe I am gay.

"Is it alright if-?" Kyuma asked, slowly lifting the hem of Chishiya's hoodie. It was very much alright. Together they got rid of his hoodie, leaving him in a grey tshirt. Kyuma quickly got back to nibbling on his neck, Chishiya sighing in satisfaction as the man's hands traveled around his body. They went through his arms, chest and back, still avoiding more private parts, to Chishiya's surprise. He liked how respectful Kyuma tried to be in everything he did.

Chishiya's hands rested on Kyuma's waist, next moving to his back and he could feel each muscle twitch under his hot skin. Kyuma went a little lower, his teeth gently biting on Chishiya's collarbone. That slow pace was making everything ten times better. Chishiya had a feeling the alcohol numbed him a whole lot, however. His sight got cloudy and his hands trembled a little.

"I think you might've had too much to drink" Kyuma said, backing off suddenly.

"I'm good" Chishiya said quietly but Kyuma just sent him an understanding smile.

"It's hard to view this consent as consent when you're too drunk. It's okay though. We'll continue some other time." Kyuma winked at him nonchalantly. Chishiya felt his heart start beating faster.

"I'm sorry." He wasn't sure why did he even felt the need to apologize. The pain of reality hit abruptly - it was already late, where did Niragi go? And how would Chishiya go home by himself in this condition?

"No need to be sorry. Would you like to stay for a night and get some sleep? If you're uncomfortable I'll put pillows between us so you can have your space." Kyuma pointed at a large bed in the room. "To be fair I am a bit tired too."

Chishiya gladly took the offer and they put some pillows in the middle, creating a small wall in between. The blanket felt incredible when Chishiya slid under it, his eyes almost instantly closing. I've been so exhausted. And god, I have to work tomorrow. Sleeping with someone I've known for two hours tops doesn't even sound bad.

"Is everything fine? Are you comfortable?" Kyuma asked, laying down on the other side. Chishiya just moved his head, not even bothering to open his eyes. Kyuma let out a short laugh. "Alright then. Sleep well. I hope today wasn't too disappointing."

"Not at all. Thank you, Kyuma."

He's such a boyfriend material, Chishiya thought, planning to just have sex and disappear from the club that night. Instead, he had a feeling Kyuma would like to stay in touch even though nothing happened. And Chishiya didn't have a whole lot against it. His hands though. I wish his hands had the same touch to them as the ones in my dreams.