It Is Finish

Fatima: As time has come to become a bride for my King Zachery Taylor I pray that I be a wonderful Queen. Looking at my daughter Isabella she is so happy she will be a princess now I should have stayed here and fought for Zachery maybe my life would have been different but anywho today is the day that I become Mrs. Fatima Taylor Queen of England.

The Queen walks in and smiles at Fatima

Queen: You look beautiful
Fatima: Thank you
Queen; I am so very sorry Fatima I know I can't rewrite history but I can write it from here on out welcome to the family (they embrace and Fatima walks out the room the music begins and Fatima walks down the hallway and turns the corner and walks up to the alter where Zac is standing right there)
Zac: Hello my Queen
Fatima: Hello my King (Zac bends down and places the crown on Isabella)

Queen: You look beautiful Fatima: Thank you Queen; I am so very sorry Fatima I know I can't rewrite history but I can write it from here on out welcome to the family (they embrace and Fatima walks out the room the music begins and Fatima walks dow...

Isabella:Mommy I am a princess now
Fatima: You were always a princess baby (she picks her up and kisses her)
Isabella: I love you mommy
Fatima: I love you too baby( the preacher begins and Fatima and Zac are pronounced husband and wife)