Turning To A Monster

This chapter might seem unnecessarily long but I wanted to describe some situations so I hope you don't mind.

I am the monster you created. So now face the consequences - Kimhan.

At Kim's bedroom...

Porchay could not stop his tears. He could not imagine how much Kim must have suffered. How can someone be so cruel?

Kim loved Rose with his whole life while the girl just used him. Porchay was feeling immense anger towards her.

Chay forcefully wiped away his tears with his hands. He looked at Kim to find him looking at the wall with a smile in his face. Chay slowly touched Kim's hand.

"What happened after that P'Kim?" Chay asked as softly as possible.

Kim looked at Chay before he started speaking, "Then..."

FLASHBACK TO TWO YEARS AGO...

"Phone..." Kim said with a weak voice looking at the boy. The boy did not say anything and just gave Kim his phone. Kim held the phone with shaky hands and called the only person he could remember at that time.

"Vegas..." Kim said as the man picked up the call.

"Kim?" Vegas' voice rang through the phone, "Where the hell are you? And why is your phone not reachable? Kinn and Thankhun had been calling me for a hundred times. Fuck! First of all, the major family always leaves all the dirty works for us. I'm in Korea for business and in the middle of the mess you just go missing. I had put all my men to search for you for the whole week without any success and now you're suddenly calling me. Where have you been? Come on answer me damn it!"

Silence.

"Can you pick me up? I'll send you the location" Kim said like a robot. Vegas stopped talking, he could feel something was off.

Again silence.

"Are you alright?" Vegas asked after a moment.

"Be quick" Kim said ignoring his question, "I don't know how much time I can hold on"

Saying that Kim cut the call without giving Vegas a chance to speak. He quickly sent the location to Vegas and gave the phone back to the boy.

Then he stepped back and sat on a garbage bag. He was all bruised, disfigured and naked.

The boy was still standing there looking at Kim. Kim was lost in his thoughts. He just sat there like a statue without even blinking.

The boy thought of going away but how could he leave someone in that situation? Kim and him were nearly of the same age. He just sat opposite to Kim and waited for whoever Kim had called to pick him up.

The boy just sat looking at Kim. He was too awkward to speak anything. And moreover Kim was completely naked, covered in blood and unfortunately the boy had no extra clothes to give him. He himself was a poor orphan trying to find a job to save his ass from the loan sharks.

After nearly 20 minutes more than 10 black cars came and stood in front of the alley. Soon a man with expensive suit and boots stepped down from one of the cars. His aura was dangerous and many other bodyguards stepped out of the car after him.

Vegas stepped in front of Kim, shocked to find him in this state. He slowly touched Kim's shoulder.

"Kim" He called out. Hearing Vegas' voice, Kim looked up at him. He stared at Vegas blankly for a moment before closing his eyes and falling down unconscious.

"Fuck!" Vegas cursed. He quickly opened his coat and covered Kim with it. He then carried Kim to the car and put him inside the back seat. He turned around to find a boy looking at them like a lost puppy.