New Death

At Kim's bedroom...

Chay was peacefully sleeping in Kim's arms. Kim had already dressed both of them as he was afraid that he would lose control if they were so close and naked.

It was early in the morning and Chay was still sleeping. Kim slowly slipped out his arm from Chay and got up. He pecked Chay's forehead and went to the washroom to freshen up.

After he came out, he found Chay to be still asleep. The latter was holding a pillow tightly and sleeping soundly, pouting his pinkish lips.

Kim chuckled seeing that. Porchay was too cute for his own heart. Kim then picked up the remote and pressed a button which revealed a tv coming out of the ceiling.

(Just think that's how the tv came out)

He then switched on the television in a low volume, so as not to wake Porchay up. Kim sat on the edge of the bed, switching it to a news channel.

"A new body has been recovered today near Majang meat market" The voice of a news reporter said, "A boy of 19 years had been found dead on the street adjacent to the Majang meat market. Police suspects that it is the work of Shadow. Looks like the boy had been strangled to death. His teeth and nails were pulled out. Some kind of sharp object has been used to cut open his abdomen and remove his guts. One of the unique traits of Shadow, removal and collection of body parts, forces the police to believe that it's the work of Shadow"

Kim smiled creepily at the television screen. He chuckled to himself hearing the news. A kill before the actual date, interesting isn't it?

"But what is more shocking is the victim had a message engraved on him this time. It said, 'I'm coming for you'. Looks like the killer is trying to convey the message to someone, maybe his next victim. And also, the body has been found a day earlier than expected which shows that the killer might go on a killing spree. Everyone is alerted to stay at home in this grave situation. If you need to go out, do it in groups, and keep something for self protection. Connect to the police immediately if you feel something is wrong, and stay safe...."

Kim was looking at the screen amused of how the reporters were covering the situation. Looked like they were doing their little investigation on their own. It's the media that always gives a crime so much popularity and it causes the killer to be even more interested in continuing his heinous jobs.

"What the fuck!" He suddenly heard Chay's voice. He looked back to find the younger sitting on the bed wide eyed, "How is it possible? It's the fourth day following the murder, the next body should have been found tomorrow...."

Chay jumped down of the bed. His wounds were nearly healed by today. Kim took care to always change the bandages and so it was much better. Chay started walking up and down of the room, tension clear on his face.