Not Ready?

Well guys it were you who had asked me to make them toxic and now you're asking where's consent. What can I do? Let me tell you, there might be non consensual stuff in the story but you're also gonna get soft Kim as I already told you that I'm a fan of vanilla hehe...

At Kim's bedroom...

Kim then traced his thumb on Chay's lower lip. He looked into Chay's eyes before growling excitedly at a deep low voice, "Mine, all fucking mine..."

Chay could feel heat rising his cheeks. He was fucking blushing from Kim's words. Kim's touches were making him more aroused. Kim was pecking, licking, sucking and biting all over Chay's face and neck.

But Chay was not ready. He did not wanted to give up his virginity....yet. He was still confused about everything and he needed to clear things up first. He needed to talk to Kim. Chay was not disgusted at his touch, he never was. It was just that......he was not ready yet.

Chay once again started to struggle. He tried to get out of Kim's firm grip but it was useless. Kim was giving him bright red hickeys on his neck. His other hand went inside Chay's T-shirt and started pinching his nipples.

"Ah...P-P'Kim..." Chay said vulnerably, "P-please....please..stop...ahh..."

But Kim continued. He slowly licked Chay's adam's apple before he placed one more hickey near it. Chay gave up, he knew there was no way Kim was going to stop when he had decided to do something. Chay shut his eyes and let his head fall in one side. He bit his lips so thight that blood started to come out and he let his tears fall freely without stopping them.

As Kim felt Chay stopped struggling under him, he stopped his actions to look at him. Chay had closed his eyes and was crying and shaking uncontrollably. Kim could see blood on the corner of his lips.

Kim suddenly felt a pang of pain in his heart. Porchay was crying because of him. It was his fault. He did not wanted the younger to cry. He quickly released Chay's hands and pulled him to a hug.

"Baby...." Kim said in a soft voice so as to soothe the younger, "Don't cry...."

He caressed Chay's head and gently stroked his back. The boy was shivering in his arms. Chay dug his nails in Kim's back when he hugged back the older. But Kim did not care, he just held Chay tightly close to himself.

"Shhh...." Kim patted his back to calm down the shivering boy in his arms. Chay buried his head deep in Kim's chest not caring the situation they were in. Kim was fully dressed while Chay had his pants pulled down.

"N-not now...phi...please.." Chay stuttered sobbing, "I'm-I'm not...ready...."

Kim stilled his motions. He slowly pulled away and held Chay's cheeks in his palms. Big drops of tears were falling from Chay's closed eyes. Kim wiped away the tears with his thumb. Chay's eyes were still closed.

"Porchay..." Kim called, "Look at me..."

Chay just shook his head and continued to cry closing his eyes.

"I said look at me Porchay..." This time Kim's voice was stern.

Chay slowly opened his eyes to look at Kim, and fuck, that was one of the greatest mistake Chay did. The older was hovering over him, his grey hair falling on his eyes. Those eyes, pitch black eyes, they looked so dangerous while they were staring at Chay's. Kim's pupils dilated and again constricted to a dot, as though judging Chay's thoughts.

Chay gulped looking at the dangerous-psycho-handsome man above him. He had failed to notice earlier that Kim was shirtless. His perfectly smooth collarbone was flaunted for Chay to see. Chay's eyes travelled down to Kim's 'Sunshine' tatto just below his adam's apple. He saw Kim's adam's apple travelling up and down when he gulped a lump of saliva.